Chapter 13

Y/N POV

"Yes! Were finished!" Yeri shouted

"Now lets order some food!" Seulgi shouted too

"Okay, okay, can you guys lower your voice a bit though" I said rubbing my ears

"Sorry" Yeri and Seulgi both said

"Its alright. Now lets order some food for all you guys" I said while stretching

"Yes, thank you" Joy sighed

"My treat since you guys did a great job" I said making them cheer

"Thanks, but you don't have to though" Wendy said

"Your welcome, but I would spend my money on you guys rather than you spending your money" Y/N said smiling

"Thanks Y/N. Come on girls lets wash up and we can relax after" Irene said smiling back

They got up and went to change up.
While they were doing that I got my phone and ordered some food delivery.

When I was finished with order, I put down my phone on the table and went towards my room to wash up as well.

Time skip>>>

Once we were all done each of us headed back to the livingroom and sat down watching TV while waiting for the food to arrive.

To be honest though while I was waiting with them it seemed that there was some type of weird atmosphere going on.

I glanced beside of me to see something that might give me nightmares forever.

"H-Hey *gulp* are y-you girls ok?" I nervously asked them

Well.....no answer at all..

And right now I believe that I will be scared of them for the rest of my life.

'I wonder what got them like this' I thought with a sigh

Joy POV

After I was finished cleaning myself up I headed to the living room to find out that I was the first one.

I walked to the couch and sat down waiting. After a while I heard a buzzing sound coming from a phone.
I stretched out my arm to grab the phone.

'hmm, this is must be Y/N's phone' I thought while unlocking the phone

I know I shouldnt look through her phone but its worth the chance.

I swiped down to look at the notification at the top to find that there was a text message from someone that I dont know

I clicked on it to see something that made me scared and shock.

(Text message)

💞Pretty Unnie😘
Hey baby, I was wondering if we can go out some time. If your busy its okay I can go out with Jeongyeon instead.

Jealousy struck through me as I read it.

I waited for the others to come, so they can see what and who this "Pretty Unnie" is.

After waiting for about 5 minutes they all came out except for Y/N.

They all sat next to me and once they did I just took the phone and put it in front of them.

The look on there faces changed after reading the text message.

I grabbed the phone back and put it on the table.

At the same time Y/N walked in the living room and sat beside me.

Y/N POV

I gulped while they sat there glaring at me for some odd reason.

*Ding dong*

Its my time to run now🏃💨

"O-Oh well it seems that the food has arrived!" I said running away to grab the food.

I opened the door and grabbed the food before thanking them and walking slowly back to the living room.

Author POV

While Y/N walked back to the living room, there was the 5 girls still quietly sitting and waiting. But when Y/N got back, she felt a cold aura surrounding the area.

She went towards the table placing the food and went to the couch to grab her phone.

She looked at a message that was from someone she knew of. While she checked the message she replied.

(Text message)

💞Pretty Unnie😘
Hey baby, I was wondering if we can go out sometime. If your busy its okay I can go out with Jeongyeon instead.

💘My baby💋
Hey Unnie, sure I'll go out with you guys some time.

Y/N POV

I turned off my phone and when I was about to turn around someone snatched it from me. I fully turned around to see that the five of them where going through the phone and glaring as if they were about to kill someone.

Then they stared back up at me, and that's when I knew I was f**cked up

(Pic from JoJo Bizzare Adventure)(Can you guys hear the music playing in your head)Hey how did you guys like it?Who is the pretty unnie? You guys may know

(Can you guys hear the music playing in your head)
Hey how did you guys like it?
Who is the pretty unnie? You guys may know.
Sorry for misspelling
I'm really sorry that I've never posted in such a long long time. But I'm back.
Also my grandfather just got his heart surgery done. So I had to look out for him for awhile.