Chapter 2

Y/N POV

"BEEP BEEP" the alarm went.
I turned off the off my alarm and slowly got up from the bed, Then soon heading towards the bathroom. I do my morning routine and put on my uniform and head downstairs to eat some breakfast. After I'm finish i grabbed my motorcylce and head out to school.

When I arrive at school, I get off of my motorcycle and see that my best friend and here group is waiting at the entrance for me. I jogged towards them with my backpack in my hand.

"Hey Blackpink" I smiled

"Hey Y/N" they all said

"Hey Y/N, please be careful next time. And why wont you just fight back, you know how." Jennie said

"Listen Jennie, I know that you know I can fight, but I wont because my dad said its only for important purposes." I said "And I will be careful next time".

"Fine, anyways lets go guys school is about to start" Jennie said

"Ok" we all said heading towards our classes.

Once I got in class with Jennie we just head towards our table ignoring everyone around us. We grab out all our stuff and wait for the teacher to come. I just look out the window daydreaming, but I can feel like theirs 5 pair of eyes looking at me. I just strugg it off and continuing daydreaming. Once the teacher gwts in everyone is now peace and quiet.

"Good morning class,please turn to page 182 in your book" Mr.Kang said.

Time skip
(Since I'm such a lazy author)

Now it was lunchtime, me and Jennie head out class as we head towards the canteen. I said to jennie that I would come back, but at first she was hesitant, I just said that I would be careful this time. She then nodded and went to the canteen with her group. As I was heading towards the my locker I can hear footsteps behind, but I just ignore for now and open my locker.

I open my locker and grab my things, but before I could close my locker someone slammed it. I check to see who that was and of course it was RedVelvet, again. They been bullying me since I came here.

"Hey loser!" They all laughed

I couldnt take anymore they have been bullying me for to long and this needs to stop

"What do you guys need!" I shouted

"Look who is talking now" Joy said and they all laughing

I then turn my hand into a fist and punch the locker hard as I could. The locker had a hole in it, they all stop laughing and look at me in fear, but they try not to hide it.

"We aint scared" They said

"Me neither" I said looking at them in the eyes

"And how about we have a challenge" I smirked

"What kind of challenge are you saying" they all said

"Well, how about we play a game and the game is whoever can pass the exams in one go will win. But whoever loses they will be asked to do what the winner says." I smirked

"Ok,Game on" Yeri said

I just walk away and went to the canteen, leaving them in the hallway. I then head to the table where Blackpink is waiting for me. I then told them about the challenge and they all agreed to do it since they all are smart, including me.

RedVelvet POV

Once Y/N left they all panicked.

"Unnie, how are we going to last all the test and exams if we dont know any." Yeri panicked

"I dont know but try your best" Irene said

"I will surely pass" Wendy stated

"We know that your smart and all but we all have to pass" Seulgi said

"Seulgi is right, now what will we do" joy said

They all sighed and continue to do their things.

Back to Y/N POV

After lunch we start packing up and heading to our text classes where we will all have to do our exams and tests now. We all walked in and sat down. We all grab out our pencils and erasers, then now we start the test.

(A/N:"So here is the seating arrangement)
Students= S

Irene|Joy|Wendy|Yeri    Seulgi|Y/N|Jennie|Lisa

S       |S    |S          |S           S            S  |Rosè|Jisoo

We all start the first exam which had easiest problems in it and I finished first. I look around and see that everyone including RedVelvet are still working on it. So I just grab out a book and wait. After that everyone finishes this exam. It was the exam for math, I did questions number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8, but I stop and look at Seulgi who was stuck on that problem.

I then look around and see that everyone is finish except me and seulgi. 'C'mon Seulgi this is the easiest question ever'  I thought. I then wait and we 15 minutes, then, 10 minutes left. I then grab seulgi's paper and switch it with mines.

"What are you doing" Seulgi whispered

"Just do it" I whisper back.

"But what if I get it wrong" seulgi said

"That's alright" I smiled

There was bout 5 more minutes left to do finish our exam. Once the teacher said it was time everyone puts their paper in the bin, I quickly grab seulgi's paper and mine, then turn it into the bin. I sit back down at my desk and pack my things up.

Time skip

It was almost the end of school and we all pack up and head outside

Seulgi POV

I grab a my things and head out to meet up with my group.

"Hey Seulgi, so how do you think you did" Yeri said

"Pretty good" I said

"Well hopefully we win" Joy said

"Um.. Guys" I said

"Yes" they said looking at me.

"Actually Y/N...Helped me out a bit" I blushed thinking about it

"WHAT!" They all shouted

"Ahh, keep it down.And yes I know right I would be shocked too" I said

Y/N then walked up to us.

Authors
Note
Hey guys so sorry I didn't post for a long time but here is chapter 2. Bye bye.