Chapter 4

Hey guys I am back sorry for not updating.

Y/N POV

Me and blackpink went to go and eat at a small restaurant that was close to our houses.

"So...how is the food here" I asked

"Its super good!" Rosè jumped in her chair

"Thank you Y/N, its really good" Jennie said giving a smile

"Im glad that they had chicken here" jisoo smiled before stuffing her mouth with chicken.

"Good!" Lisa gave a thumbs up

"That's nice to hear" I chuckled

Once we finished eating our food, we talked a while before leaving.

"Hey, Y/N" Jennie said

"What's up" I responded

"Can you please stop being nice to RedVelvet" Jennie said looking at me

"Um...I think about it. But why cant I not be nice to them?" I asked

"Because, weren't they being mean to you," Jennie said

"I mean....yeah they were, but it doesn't really matter. If we be nice to them then they could be nice to us right?" I said

"Alright, fine" Jennie sighed

'Why is she so upset' I thought

After we were done talking, I payed for the bill. I only spent $16.00 on food for five people. The restaurant we ate in wasn't a very big or popular restaurant. So that's why the food was cheap. I went up to the cashier and gave them $50, and said to keep the change. I jogged outside where all them were waiting for me.

I dropped them off at their houses since it was getting quite dark. Once I dropped all of them and got back home, I took a quick shower and jumped on my bed.

I was just staring at the white ceiling, trying to think of something. Once the thing with Wendy happened popped in my mind, I felt my cheeks getting warmer. I covered my face trying to stop thinking about it till I fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke by my alarm ringing and got up to get ready for school. As I was getting done I got a call from someone, I looked to go and see who it was. I picked it up and answered. Its my dad, I never thought he would call after so long.

Bold=dad
Intalic=you

Hello?

Hey daughter

Wow, its been so long. Why call me now?"

Well, I need to tell you something.

Ok....what is it?

How do I say this....hmm... You have a brother.

What!? Really!

Yes, and he will be coming tomorrow, so be ready.

Ok, bye dad.

Bye daughter

Call Ended

I hanged up my phone and went downstairs. I ate breakfast then headed out. Once I got to school I walked to my friends who were waiting at the entrance.