Chapter 2

Maya was calling someone on the phone.

"Rajat, I want you to find about a singer. I saw her in the garden next to St. Mary's Church. I want all the details along with her, tomorrow morning."

"Sure, mam."

############################

Ragini was hugging her mother with joy.

"Maa, thank you so much for the song. I know this is special for you. I assure you that I will bring this song to good use. This song will break all the records of my previous ones."

"Ragu, I wrote this song for your dad. But he could not live enough to listen to it. I hope this song bring more success and fame to you."

"Thank you, mom."

Ragini went to her room and plopped on the bed. She was very happy singing the song which her mother had written for her dad.

"Maa, I know this song is very close to your heart. Your love for dad is so pure and infinite. I hope I find my love soon. And we would be just like you and dad."

Morning

Morning....
Someone is knocking at the door at 7 in the morning.

"Ya coming. Who must be there so early in the morning?"

She opens the door to find a man.

"Sorry mam, to disturb you so early in the morning. I am from MM films. And I would like you to come with me."

Ragini was shocked.

"Excuse me. What did you say? You are from..."

"MM films."

"And you have come here for me. Ragini Gadodia."

"Yes, mam"

"Just wait a sec. I'll be back."

Ragini went to her room and closed the door. Then all of a sudden she started shouting and jumping with joy. Then after a minute or two she returned to attend the person on the door.

"Yes, sir. So when do I have to come?"

"Now. We have to go a long way."

She smiled sheepishly.

"Who comes to the office this early?"

The man keeps a straight face. Ragini understood that he was serious.

"Okay. You can wait in the hall. I'll need sometime."

############################

MM films office....

Ragini was waiting in the lounge from past half an hour. She went to the receptionist to ask about her meeting time.

"Maya mam, would arrive till 9. But she may arrive soon too to check on the office. So you just have to wait."