Chapter 12

In a room....

"I think we should stop here. There's no need to execute this plan any further."

"But it's working, right?"

"Yesterday I saw something in his eyes and it seemed that he likes me."

"Did he confess it to you?"

"Actually, he was saying something but..."

"So he didn't confess. We shouldn't take any risk then."

"But I don't like ignoring him."

"Ragini, do you really want Siddhant in your life? What if, what you feel is not the case and Siddhant still doesn't love..."

"Okay. But only till today."

"Ragini, what are you doing here?"

Shravan and Ragini turned to look at the door where Siddhant was standing all stunned

"I have stolen your friend."

"Just shut up." Ragini glared at Shravan.

"Siddhant, actually we were planning for a outing. You, me and Shravan."

"What outing?" Shravan looked at Ragini puzzled.

Ragini pinched Shravan and he immediately stood up from his seat.

"Oh, yes. We were discussing about outing. Bohot dinon baad aya hu na India so I just wanted to hangout with my friends."

"My friend has invited me to her concert today and I have free passes. There's still one more left."

Ragini was acting as if she is thinking.

"Oh, yes. Siddhant, why don't you call Maya. I know she's kinda boring but hanging out with us with help her get out of her shell."

"Okay. I'll try to convince her to come. But I can't guarantee."

Shravan got a bit disappointed.

"Siddhant, Maya has to come."

"You never liked her then why this sudden change of heart?"

Shravan and Ragini were looking at each other for help.

"Actually, I told Ragini that Maya is a good lady and she should try to mend the differences between them."

"Yeah... Shravan is absolutely right. That's what I want."

"Okay. I'm getting late for work so I should leave now."

"I should also leave now."

Siddhant left the room. Ragini was getting up to leave, just then Shravan hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Ragini. You are the best. Because of you I will get to spend time with Maya."

Siddhant again came inside the room and saw them.