Chapter 16

Shravan was trying out some outfits for his photoshoot.

"Okay. This looks good. We should proceed with some clicks now."

Shravan went to stand in front of the background.

After some clicks, he went to check them on the camera

"Wah! Kya lag raha hu main!"

The cameraman looked at him surprised.

"I mean the clicks have come out really good."

The director showed him some poses to perform.

"But where is the female main lead? I mean my heroine. Kab se main akele hi photoshoot kar raha hu."

The director was about to answer but was interrupted as Maya entered the location. She came towards Shravan. Shravan got a bit nervous. She came near him and started adjusting his collar.

"Wo kya hai ki hum heroine ko surprise rakhna chahte hai."

She looked at him. Shravan gulped in fear.

"Aur waise bhi tumhe in sab cheezo ki tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai. I'm there to look after it."

She smiled at him and Shravan also smiled nervously in return. Maya went to sit on a chair and Shravan let out his breath he didn't realize he was holding up.

Maya, ek pal ke liye to mujhe laga ki tum mujhe mar hi dalogi heroine ke baare mein puch ne ke liye. I don't know if it is true or just my imagination. But I like this Maya, too. I will go crazy because of this girl.

Shravan thought to himself and smiled.

🎶Abhi kuch dino se lag raha hai
Badle badle se hum hai
Hum baithe baithe din mein sapne
Dekhte neendein kam hai🎶

Maya was discussing Shravan's look with the stylist. Shravan was standing beside her and smiling from cheek to cheek looking at her.

🎶Abhi kuch dino se suna hai dil ka
Rob hi kuch naya hai
Koi raaz kambakht hai chupaye
Khuda hi jaane ki kya hai
Hai dil pe shaq mera
Ise pyaar ho gaya🎶

Shravan was smiling looking at Maya while the cameraman was clicking his pics. Maya was smiling looking at him and showed him a thumbs up.

🎶Abhi kuch dino se main sochta hoonKi dil ki thodi si sun loonYaha rehne aayegiDil saja loon mein khwab thode se boon loonHai dil pe shaq meraIse pyaar ho gaya🎶

Ki dil ki thodi si sun loon
Yaha rehne aayegi
Dil saja loon mein khwab thode se boon loon
Hai dil pe shaq mera
Ise pyaar ho gaya🎶

Maya was looking at the final set of photos. Shravan was bending over her shoulder and watching the photos. Maya was very happy looking at the photos and Shravan was admiring her closely while she was unaware of him.

🎶Tu bekhabar ya sab khabar
Ek din zara mere masoom dil pe gaur kar
Pardon mein main rakh loon tujhe
Ki dil tera aa na jaaye kahin yeh gair par🎶

Maya turned to look at Shravan and caught him looking at her. He immediately stood straight and moved a step backwards. Due to his sudden action he hit the lightman who was passing behind him and Shravan, while trying to save him, fell over him on the floor. Everyone started laughing seeing their awkward position. But Shravan's eyes were stuck on Maya who was laughing holding her stomach.

🎶Hum bhole hai sharmile hai
Hum hai zara siddhe masoom itni khair kar
Jis din kabhi
Zidd pe ade
Hum ayenge aag ka tera dariya tair kar🎶

############################

Siddhant was busy checking his files with his colleagues. Suddenly his mobile blinked and he picked it up to check the notification. It was a message from Ragini.

I miss you and...... I love you.♥️🙈

Siddhant got flustered seeing the message and dropped his file on the floor unconsciously.

🎶Abhi kuch dino se lage mera dil
Duth ho jaise nashe mein
Kyun lad khadaye yeh beheke gaye
Hai tere har raaste pe
Hai dil pe shaq mera
Ise pyaar ho gaya🎶

His colleagues were suppressing their laughter looking at his reaction. Siddhant came into his senses when one of them chuckled. He got embarrassed and left the cabin. He went on the open terrace. Just then he got call ftom Ragini. His face brightened seeing her name.

🎶Banke shehar chal raat bhar
Tu aur main do musafir bhatakte hum phire
Chal raaste jahan le chale
Sapnon ke phir teri aahon mein thak ke hum gire🎶

He received the call.

"Niche dekho."

He got confused and looked at the parking area. He got surprised seeing Ragini standing there. She signalled him to come to her and he was hurriedly descending the stairs in the excitement to meet her.

🎶Koi pyaar ki , tarkeeb ho
Nuskhe koi jo sikhaye toh hum bhi seekh le
Yeh pyaar hai rehta kaha
Koi humse kahe us se jaa k pooch le🎶

"What a surprise! I didn't expect to see you here like this."

She looked at bit miffed.

"Actually, I had come in a nearby mall to ask for refund of the clothes it had bought yesterday. But..."

"But what?"

"They are not ready to take the clothes back. I told them that I don't want them but still....."

Ragini was ranting while Siddhant was smiling looking at her.

🎶Mein sambhaloon pau pisal na jau
Nayee nayee dosti hai
Zara dekh bhal sambhal ke chalna
Keh rahi zindagi hai
Hai dil pe shaq mera
Ise pyaar ho gaya🎶

When Ragini noticed that Siddhant was not responding, she turned to look at him. She caught him smiling. She was now glaring at him and he gulped in fear seeing her.

"Yaha hum aapko apni problem bata rahe hain aur aap hai ki hum par has rahe hai."

"Nahi, Ragini. Wo main..."

"Wo Kya?"

"Wo main tumhe dekhne main itna kho gaya tha ki..."

Slowly Ragini's angry face started blushing. Siddhant chuckled seeing her sudden change in expression and he patted her head.

🎶Abhi kuch dino se suna hai dil ka
Rob hi kuch naya hai
Koi raaz kambakht hai chupaye
Khuda hi jaane ki kya hai
Hai dil pe shaq mera
Ise pyaar ho gaya🎶

############################

Ragini and Siddhant are enjoying their dating phase. Shravan is head over heals in love Maya but does Maya feel the same for him?

Vote
Comment
Share