one.

“hey babe, i miss you.” eunwoo greets her girlfriend, nayeon and pecks her lips.

nayeon smiles. “i miss you too.”

“jeongyeon is not here right?” he looks around, feeling nervous a bit.

“she's at work babe, there's only you and me in this house so dont worry.” nayeon chuckles and wraps her arms around eunwoo's neck.

eunwoo wraps his arms around nayeon's waist and moves his head closer to nayeon's lips. nayeon smiles, showing her bunny teeth and pecks his lips.

“i love you.” eunwoo says with a smile on his lips.

“i love you too.” nayeon replies and hugs him.

suddenly someone knocks on the front door. they immediately stop what they are doing and nayeon goes to the front door to open it. she sees chaeyoung and jihyo.

“hello nayeon, we come here to meet jeongyeon, is she here?” chaeyoung asks, while she tries to look behind nayeon.

“no, she's at work. she probably come home around 4pm.” nayeon responds, closing the door a bit so that jihyo will stop looking inside.

“hm, its 3.37 pm. can we just wait her inside your house?” jihyo says, making nayeon feels nervous a bit because eunwoo is with her.

nayeon gulps, “um sure.” she nods slowly and opens the door widely for them to come in.

nayeon tells them to wait in the living room and asks them if they want to drink, but they just shake their heads in response.

“alright.” nayeon sits on the couch beside eunwoo.

“by the way who is that guy nayeon?” chaeyoung asks, looking at eunwoo suspiciously.

“ah, she's just one of my close friends.” nayeon lies, feeling nervous and eunwoo nods agreeing to what the older female says.

“oh.. okay.” chaeyoung and jihyo just nod their heads.

“anyways do you guys really dont want to drink? i can make some tea for you.” nayeon quickly says, changing the topic so that they will not ask about eunwoo anymore.

“no thanks. we're good.” jihyo shakes her head with a smile.

“alright.” nayeon replies.

after a few minutes of waiting jeongyeon to come home, she's finally here. she greets her wife excitingly and pecks her lips. eunwoo just awkwardly gives a fake smile to her but he is actually jealous seeing her girlfriend doing that with her wife.

“oh who is that guy babe?” jeongyeon asks when she notices a person she hasn't seen before as she sits beside nayeon and now nayeon is in the middle of these two.

“um he's just one of my close friends, his name is eunwoo.” nayeon responds quickly in a nervous tone and clings onto jeongyeon's arm right away.

eunwoo immediately bows to jeongyeon after nayeon introduces him to her wife and jeongyeon does it back to him, smiling.

“so why are you guys here?” jeongyeon then asks to chaeyoung and jihyo.

“you know sana right? she said she wants to meet up with you tomorrow at the coffee bean around 2pm." jihyo states.

“why?” jeongyeon asks.

“i don't know.” chaeyoung and jihyo shrug their shoulders.

jeongyeon lets out a sigh. she actually doesn't want to meet with sana because sana is her ex and she knows that sana will beg to jeongyeon to give her another chance again so that they can get back together. but jeongyeon will surely reject her.

because she's now happy with a person that she loves the most and that is nayeon, her wife.

“alright.” jeongyeon nods her head

“okay we will be leaving now.” jihyo says, they both stand up at the same time.

‘wait that's it?!?! they can just tell me through text and i will tell jeongyeon when she's home. this is so annoying.' nayeon internally says as she secretly giving a death glare to them.

“okay make sure you guys go home safely.” jeongyeon smiles.

“we will.” chaeyoung says and they both walk to the front door and leave the house.

“i will be leaving too.” eunwoo stands up and bows to jeongyeon after five minutes of silence.

“um okay.” nayeon says with a little pout on her face, getting sad that her boyfriend is leaving too early but then she realizes that jeongyeon is with her so she quickly stop pouting.

“you too? um okay then, make sure you go home safely.” jeongyeon bows to him back.

after eunwoo leaves, jeongyeon then takes off her coat and neck tie. she unbuttons the three button of her shirt since the living room is hot.

“babe you look hot.” nayeon giggles and jeongyeon just blush a bit.

sorry for the boring chapter, broken english and bad grammar 🗿