two.

“okay, now what again sana?” jeongyeon asks coldly, not looking at her.

“can you at least says hi or how are you to me?” sana pouts as she cups her face, looking jeongyeon's eyes.

jeongyeon sighs. “fine. hi.” she says looking back at sana with no facial expression on her face.

“say it again with a smile.” sana chuckles.

“can you just tell me why you want to meet up with me?” jeongyeon asks harshly as she raises her voice, making the younger stays silent.

sana looks down and sighs, getting hurt at the way jeongyeon act, “i just want us to be friends again.”

jeongyeon looks at sana again after hearing what sana just said, “what?”

sana sips her coffee before she continues her words, “because i miss talking with you jeongyeon.” sana adds with a sad smile.

jeongyeon just stay quiet, because she suddenly feel bad of her action towards sana a while ago. “ah.. okay.” jeongyeon slowly nods her head, not knowing what to say.

“before you go, can you give me your phone number?” sana takes out her phone, waiting for jeongyeon to tell her number. jeongyeon just grab her and saves her contact then give it back to sana.

“okay thank you so much for accepting me to be your friend after what happened in the past...” sana slowly smiles and they stand up at the same time.

“okay, i will go now.” when jeongyeon is about to leave, sana then quickly stop jeongyeon by holding her wrist, “wait wait dont go first i— i have something to tell you.”.

“what is it?” jeongyeon hums, turning her head to look at sana.

“um is it okay if we can hang out on your free times?" sana asks nervously.

“sure.” jeongyeon replies.

sana smiles excitingly but the weird thing is jeongyeon doesn't leave yet, she just look at sana in the eyes which makes sana's heart beating faster.

“um— w— why are you not going?” sana stutters, blinking her eyes for a few times.

“you are holding my wrist can you please let me go?” jeongyeon looks down at her wrist being held by nayeon's hand, pointing at it with her other hand.

“a—ah sorry.” sana just realize it and quickly let releases jeongyeon's wrist in embarrassment. after that jeongyeon leaves and drives off to her company.

“im bored.” nayeon groans, laying down on her bed as she hugs her pillow.

“eunwoo is busy, jeongyeon is busy.” she sighs and sits up with her pillow on her lap.

suddenly someone call her. she excitingly grabs her phone, thinking it's probably eunwoo with a big smile on her face. “yes?”

“babe have you eaten already?” nayeon's smiles fades away when she hears its jeongyeon's voice not eunwoo's.

“um.. yep, how about you?” nayeon asks.

“not yet.”

“what?! you should eat babe!” nayeon raises her voice.

“haha okay babe okay.”

“bye babe i love you.”

“love you too.”

jeongyeon ends the call and nayeon lay down on her bed again.

she puts down her phone and releases a sad sigh, “how am i supposed to do in this situation.” she speaks to herself.

“i have a wife and i cheat on her.”

”i honestly dont love her anymore and i don't know since when did i started unloving her.”

“but i do feel bad cheating on her and i know she still loves me.”

flashback 2 years ago at the han river.

“babe i have something to tell you.” the younger said while holding nayeon's hand.

“what is it?” the bunny asks excitedly, burying her face in the young female's chest.

“one day, if you ever feel like you're slowly losing your feeelings for me ,can you please tell me?” jeongyeon said, putting her arm around nayeon's shoulder as they looked up at the half-moon on the skies.

“babe, why are you even saying? i will never stop loving you and that would never happen.” nayeon hugged her girlfriend right away.

jeongyeon chuckled. “babe sometimes love doesn't last forever.”

nayeon stopped hugging jeongyeon and looked at her, she remained silent at jeongyeon's words.

“okay so just tell me okay? dont be scared.” jeongyeon added making the older didn't know what to say, she just nodded slowly.

“promise?” the younger asked.

“p—promise.” nayeon answered, stuttering a bit.

end of flashback.

after thinking about the past, tears starts to rolls down on her cheeks. “i want to say it to you but i dont want hurt your feelings.” nayeon says in a sad tone as she wipes her tears away.

“im sorry for losing my feeling towards you, jeongyeon. im sorry.” she sobs.

“i don't know how to tell it to you. im just scared.” she continues to sob.

even though nayeon promised to her wife two years ago that she's going to tell it to jeongyeon, but she still can't do it because she's scared and she knows that nayeon loves her so much.

but nayeon still has to tell it to jeongyeon or else, it will get worse.

sana made me gay bye.