five.

its been 3 hours already and nayeon hasn't home yet. jeongyeon is starting to get worried about her wife because nayeon is not use to go home this late. “where is she going its already late.” jeongyeon sighs.

she then grabs her phone and messages her.

jeongyeon:
babe where are you? its already late.

nayeon:
babe.. just go to sleep dont wait for me.

nayeon:
you have work tomorrow right? so just go to sleep i dont want you to wake up late tomorrow. i will probably come home late.

jeongyeon:
okay.. just be safe.

nayeon:
i will. love you bye.

jeongyeon:
love you more.
seen

jeongyeon turns off her phone, letting out a big sigh. “its okay i will let her, since she hasn't hang out with her friends in a long time.”

“oh no! the cake! i think its melting.” she just realize about the cake and quickly open the box and yep its already melting.

she facepalms herself, “i should have put the cake in the fridge earlier while waiting for her.. ugh im dumb!” she groans in annoyance.

“ah whatever im just going to throw it away.” she mumbles and takes the cake then throw it away in the trash bin. damn the cake was expensive.

after that, she grabs her phone and goes to her room. she lay down on the bed without taking off her suit because she is lazy.

she wraps herself with a blanket and looks beside her, its empty, her wife is not there, which makes her sad because she usually looks at nayeon before she sleeps.

and that means she wont be sleeping tonight. she will wait nayeon to come home and sleeps with her.

meanwhile, nayeon is at eunwoo's house. they are cuddling each other on the bed. “babe how about you just sleepover in my house just for tonight?” eunwoo asks, moving his head closer to nayeon.

“babe, i cant. jeongyeon is going to worry about me. i need to go home later.” nayeon shakes her head as she cups eunwoo's face.

eunwoo sighs. “alright.”

“i cant wait you to tell jeongyeon the truth because i want to live together with you, cuddling each other everyday and be with you forever.” eunwoo says sweetly and kisses nayeon's forehead.

nayeon smiles brightly. “me too.”

“okay babe i need to go home now its already late.” nayeon says after she looks at the time on her phone. its 2.46 am.

“alright i will drive you to your house okay?” he gets up and grabs his car key.

nayeon just nod, smiling. “of course babe. who else?”

he chuckles. “lets go.” he grabs nayeon's hand until they reach to his car.

he unlocks the car and open the car door for nayeon and she goes inside. then he goes to the driver seat and sits there. after that he starts the engine and drive off to nayeon's house.

they just arrive at nayeon's house and stops his car in front of nayeon's house. “bye babe i love you.” she smiles and pecks her boyfriend's lips.

“love you too. call me tomorrow okay?” eunwoo says, kissing his girlfriend's forehead.

“okay.” nayeon nods before going outside.

she waves a goodbye at eunwoo and as she watches eunwoo driving away. she then unlocks the front door and goes inside. she walks to her room and looks at her wife already sleeping.

she smiles watching her wife sleeping peacefully. she approaches her wife and touches jeongyeon's cheeks softly as she smiles sadly. “im sorry.” she mumbles.

suddenly jeongyeon opens her eyes and grabs nayeon's hand, she actually just pretend to sleep. “sorry for what?” she looks at the older.

nayeon widens her eyes, feeling nervous. “im sorry for.. coming home l—late.” she stutters.

“oh its okay.” jeongyeon replies while nodding and gets up 

“where are you going and why are you still wearing your suit?” nayeon stops jeongyeon by grabbing her arm.

“im not going anywhere. i just want to take a shower then i will go back to sleep.” jeongyeon replies as she takes off her coat, neck tie and unbutton her shirt.

nayeon nods and let go jeongyeon's arm. “you can go to sleep, its already late.” jeongyeon points at the bed.

after jeongyeon finishes showering, she wears her pajama and goes to her bed. she lay down in the bed and sees nayeon still awake. “baby why you haven't go to sleep yet?” the younger asks.

“i want to hug you while im sleeping.” nayeon grins making jeongyeon chuckles.

nayeon immediately hugs her wife and bury her face in jeongyeon's chest while smiling. “you're still a baby even though you're older than me.” jeongyeon laughs slightly while stroking her wife's hair.