four.

nayeon wakes up when she the sunlight shines on her face. she opens her eyes as she rubs it. she sits up and looks at jeongyeon sleeping.

“babe wake up. you have work.” nayeon smiles while waking her up.

jeongyeon whines and takes a pillow then hugs it, because she wants to sleep more. “babe wake up! you have work!” nayeon repeats her words again but this time is louder.

jeongyeon whines again. “okay okay.” she gets up as she rubs her neck.

“good, now go to shower i will cook you breakfast.” nayeon says and jeongyeon nods while yawning.

nayeon heads to the kitchen and jeongyeon heads to the bathroom. after jeongyeon finishes showering, she wears her shirt and buttons it all up. she wears her pants and put on her neck tie while looking herself at the mirror. lastly she wears her coat.

“babe! breakfast is ready!” she hears her wife shouting from the dining room.

‘she literally acts like my mom.’ jeongyeon chuckles at her own thoughts.

“alright im coming!” jeongyeon shouts back.

the married couple is outside their house, talking a bit before jeongyeon going to work.

“alright babe, you should go to work now. i dont want you to be late.” nayeon says and pecks her wife's lips.

jeongyeon nods. “okay bye baby.” she waves at her wife.

she goes inside her car and starts the engine. she looks at her wife still standing there while waving at her. it looks like nayeon is waiting for jeongyeon to drive away before she comes inside.

when jeongyeon is about to drive, all of sudden she remembers about last night so she decides to stop the engine and looks at her wife, signaling her to come over the car. nayeon is confuse and walks up to jeongyeon.

jeongyeon opens the car door. “yes baby?” nayeon asks.

“do you remember about last night?” jeongyeon asks back.

“um what? about last night? no?” nayeon raises her eyebrows in confusion, shaking her head a bit.

“you kept saying sorry to me and you cried in your sleep. did you dream something bad about me last night babe?”

‘wait i really said that in my sleep?!’ nayeon slowly widens her eyes, stuttering on her own thoughts.

“um.. no? i dont remember anything..” nayeon lies, gulping and rubbing her neck.

“ah, okay. that's fine. bye now babe love you.” jeongyeon smiles.

nayeon sighs in relief. “bye. love you too.”

jeongyeon closes the car door and starts to drives off to her company.

“hello babe!! i miss you so much!!" eunwoo greets his girlfriend excitedly, opening his arms for a hug.

“miss you too!!” nayeon hugs him as she smiles that shows her bunny teeth.

eunwoo kisses nayeon's forehead then to her cheek, nose and lastly her lips. nayeon kisses him back, placing her arms around eunwoo's neck while eunwoo places his arms onto the nayeon's waist. nayeon smiles in between the kisses. she loves eunwoo so much she cant even describe how much she loves him.

but that doesn't mean jeongyeon doesn't makes her happy though. jeongyeon also makes her wife happy but eunwoo makes nayeon way MORE happier that jeongyeon ever does to her wife.

“i love you.” nayeon says after they're done kissing and bury her face in her boyfriend's chest

“i love you more.” eunwoo smiles, patting nayeon's back softly.

“babe.. i have something to ask you.” he asks.

nayeon hums. “what is it?”

“until when are we going to stay like this? when are you going to tell the truth to jeongyeon?” he responds in a serious tone, making his girlfriend sighs deeply.

nayeon stops burying her face in eunwoo's chest to look at him, “babe just wait.. can we please dont talk about this? i told you just wait.” nayeon replies, raising her voice a bit.

she actually doesn't know when she's going to tell the truth to jeongyeon. she just doesn't want her with wife to get hurt because she knows.. jeongyeon still loves her.

eunwoo sighs. “okay im sorry, im just sick of hiding this relationship from jeongyeon.” he hugs her girlfriend again.

nayeon hugs him back. “yeah, i know. im sorry..” she mumbles.

jeongyeon just finish working and she's so excited because she will go home earl today. all her works are already done at her company, she just need to wait for her meeting with other ceos tomorrow.

and she cant wait to meet her wife later. “wait, before im going home should i buy her favorite cake?” jeongyeon thinks before she is driving.

“yes yes i should jeongyeon!” she exclaims to herself and starts to driving off to the cake shop that's not that far from her house.

she drives as she listens to ‘i loved you by day6.’ in the radio. she looks at the weather its almost night time which is a perfect timing for listening to this kind of song.

she just arrive at the cake shop and park her car. she stops the engine and goes outside then locks her car. she walks in the cake shop and starts to find nayeon's favourite cake.

“welcome to the cake shop ma'am.” a girl who works there as a cashier greets and bows to jeongyeon politely.

jeongyeon just smile and bows to her back. “i want to buy an oreo ice cream cake. is it sell out in here?” she approaches the girl.

“oh yes! luckily its the last one.” she replies while telling jeongyeon to follow her to take a look at the cake.

“huhu im glad no one buy the last one.” jeongyeon chuckles and the girl does too.

“okay im going to buy it.” jeongyeon takes out her wallet while the girl nods and take out the cake slowly, then she places the cake in a cake box. after that she tells the price of the cake to jeongyeon and jeongyeon pay it.

“thank you for coming.” the girl bows as she smiles

jeongyeon already arrives at her house. she unlocks the front door excitedly while bringing the cake. “babe im home!” she shouts, smiling and heads to the dining room to put the cake on the table.

but there's no response from her wife. “huh where is her? there is no way she is sleeping because its still early.” she mumbles.

“babe?” she calls her wife for the second times. but still doesn't have any response.

she heads to her room and her wife is not there until she sees a sticky note on the wall and she reads it.

babe if you're home early today and looking for me. im hanging out with my friends and i'll be home soon! so don't worry! love you! — nayeon.

jeongyeon just mouth an “oh.” and sits on the bed. “i guess im just gonna wait for her until she comes home then surprise her with her favorite cake.” she smiles then heads back to the dining room.