nine.

3 days later.

this is her first time, jeongyeon didn't meet up with her wife for 3 days. she misses her wife so much. she want to hugs her wife. she misses kissing her and everything she does to her wife.

she doesn't know when will she's going home and she knows, she makes nayeon gets worried about her.

it's 12.23 am and she hasn't go to sleep yet  she sits up on the sofa and turns on her phone. she looks at the notification and sees nayeon texts her for almost 100+ messages and 95 calls already.

jeongyeon sighs, standing up. “alright, im going home now.”

she grabs her phone and car key. she goes out of sana's house without telling sana. but she will text her tomorrow. she goes inside her car and starts the engine, driving off to her house.

as she arrives at her house, she looks at the window, watching the view of her house. when she is about to open the car door, someone open the front door of her house so jeongyeon stops.

its nayeon and eunwoo. it looks like nayeon pecks eunwoo's lips before eunwoo going inside his car.

tears starts to rolls down on jeongyeon's cheeks, feeling extremely sad and heartbroken, when she sees nayeon smiling big after she pecks her boyfriend's lips.

seeing them together, it really makes jeongyeon think that nayeon doesn't miss her for not seeing each other for 3 days and makes her think that nayeon completely forget about her.

jeongyeon starts the engine and just drive off to the bar. she cant hold the pain of watching them anymore. she is crying so hard while driving. it really hurts her watching what she just sees in front of her own eyes.

“one more bottle of vodka!” jeongyeon shouts drunkenly after she finishes the two bottles of vodka.

“but ma'am you are already drunk.” the bartender girl says politely.

“just give me another vodka!!” jeongyeon shouts angrily making the bartender gets scared. “im sorry ma'am.” the bartender bows and gives the vodka to jeongyeon.

jeongyeon harshly takes it and drinks it right away  “my head hurts.” she groans quietly and rests her head on the table, feeling dizzy.

“jeongyeon why are you here!?” one of her friends, dahyun says while shaking jeongyeon's arm.

“who are you!?” jeongyeon drunkenly pushes dahyun until she falls down on the floor.

“since when did she start to drink?” dahyun mutters and gets up. she moves closer to jeongyeon and says “its me dahyun, your bestfriend.”

“get out of here! im trying to sleep!” jeongyeon replies, raising her voice while closing her eyes.

“this girl.. i think i need to call chaeyoung.” dahyun says to herself, taking out her phone.

“yo, i want you to come here, at the bar.”

“what its literally late why wou—”

“jeongyeon is drunk bitch.”

“WHAT”

“yeah i know. now come here and help me out.”

“OKAY”

“OKAY OKAY”

“jeongyeon, why are you here? where is your wife?” dahyun asks, shaking her arm again. but no response from her. dahyun just realize that she falls asleep.

she sighs and hears jeongyeon's phone keep vibrating, so she takes it. she turns it on and sees the messages from nayeon. the amount of messages are 200+. she presses nayeon's contact and she reads the messages.

nayeon:
baby! where are you!?

nayeon:
its been 3 days!! im worried about you!!

nayeon:
i miss you so much 😭😭

“3 days? what the fuck. maybe they're fighting.” dahyun mumbles as she raises her eyebrows.

nayeon:
babe?! did you just read my text?!

nayeon:
baby! i miss you! please come back!!

dahyun widens her eyes. “oh shit. im dumb i should have not read the text.”

jeongyeon:
um this isnt jeongyeon

nayeon:
what do you mean??! where is she??!

nayeon:
WHO ARE YOU??

jeongyeon:
cALm dOwN

jeongyeon:
im dahyun, her bestfriend

jeongyeon:
she is at the bar and she's drunk sksk

nayeon:
WHAT!?!?

jeongyeon:
yeah, did you both had a fight or what? why is she like this? i read your messages you guys haven't seen each other for 3 days? wtf is going on 😳

nayeon:
i also dont know!!

nayeon:
i swear we never had a fight

jeongyeon:
what that's weird but ok

jeongyeon:
oh btw give me your address, me and my bestfriend are going to drive her home :)

nayeon:
thanks!! its xxxxxx

dahyun turns off jeongyeon's phone and put it inside the pocket of jeongyeon's coat.

few minutes later of waiting, chaeyoung is finally here. “what the fuck? why is she drinking??” chaeyoung asks while holding jeongyeon's left arm.

“dont ask me because i also dont know.” dahyun says, holding jeongyeon's right arm.

“i didn't ask you, im asking to myself.”

“pfft okay.”

“thank you for bringing jeongyeon to our house. thank you so much.” nayeon bows to dahyun and chaeyoung for two times.

“no problem. we will be leaving now since its already late just take care of jeongyeon.” chaeyoung responds with a smile on her face.

“okay. just be safe driving at this late night.” nayeon smiles back.

“we will. alright bye.” dahyun and chaeyoung wave a goodbye to nayeon and leave the house.

after nayeon watches them leave, she quickly walks to her room with full of worries on her face. “baby.. why are you drinking?” she whispers as she touches jeongyeon's cheeks softly and watches her sleeping.

“babe do you have a problem with me? why you didn't come home for 3 days? did i do something wrong?” she asks holding jeongyeon's hand, even though she knows jeongyeon is sleeping.

“i missed you.” she says softly then smiles sadly.

“i can't hide it anymore jeongyeon. i think its time to tell you the truth tomorrow.”

“im sorry.”

damn sorry for the broken english and bad grammar 🗿🗿

i need to improve my eNgLiSh 😌✋