eleven. (final)

the married couple are in their room, sitting on their bed while looking up at the night skies through the window. “the skies are beautiful right?” nayeon asks, holding her wife's hand.

“yeah.” jeongyeon nods in response. “this actually reminds me of when you confessed your feelings to me while we were watching the night skies at your house.” she adds, smiling sadly.

“really?” nayeon chuckles, placing her head on the younger's shoulder.

“yeah.” jeongyeon nods smiling.

“and you were so shy to confessed to me that time.” jeongyeon laughs lightly.

“babe, stop talking about it. that day was so embarrassing to me.” nayeon hits jeongyeon's tummy, making the younger chuckles at her wife's cuteness.

'why are we talking about this, before im telling you the truth and hurting you.'

nayeon sighs before she starts to speak, “okay babe, remember earlier? i want to tell you something important?” she asks, letting go of jeongyeon's hand and moving her head away from jeongyeon's shoulder.

jeongyeon blinks her eyes and looks at nayeon, heart is beating faster because she is still not ready for this. “okay what is it?” she asks, acting like she is happy when she's actually not.

“do you remember? 2 years ago, you said  to me that ‘one day, if you ever feel like you're slowly losing your feelings for me, can you please tell me?’— and then i said ‘i promised.’— ” a sudden sad and nervous tone can be heard from nayeon's voice.

jeongyeon doesn't say anything. she remains silent and just slowly nod her head as she can feel her heart is beating more faster. ‘no nayeon.. please dont do this to me. i love you so much.’ she internally say to herself.

nayeon gulps before she speaks, “i want to say that i'm..” nayeon stops and immediately bursts into tears, not wanting to say the truth because she is too afraid to tell it to jeongyeon.

jeongyeon looks at her trying her best not to cry. “just say it. its fine.” she pats nayeon's back.

“i'm in l—love with someone.. and im losing my f—feeling towards you.. im sorry jeongyeon, im so sorry.” she finally tell the truth as she's crying so hard.

hearing that, makes jeongyeon's heart broken into pieces. she wants to cry so bad and she is hurting so much, even though she already know about this.

she wishes she didn't meet nayeon from the beginning, she wishes all this shit that's happening right now is just a fucking dream.

she then feel tears flowing down on her cheeks while she is looking at nayeon crying so hard, but she quickly wipes it away. because she doesn't want nayeon so see her crying.

“im so sorry jeongyeon. im sorry.” nayeon sobs, non-stop saying sorry to jeongyeon.

jeongyeon lets out a big sigh, she hugs nayeon as she pats her back to comfort her. “hey, stop saying that. it's— it's fine, im okay. its not your fault nayeon, because remember when i said to you two years ago? sometimes love doesn't last forever, nayeon.after that, no words can be heard from nayeon.

nayeon just continue to cry, feeling bad for her wife, because she knows her wife still loves her and she knows that jeongyeon is hurting so bad even though she looks like she's fine.

“shh, stop crying nayeon. i told you it's fine.” jeongyeon says, stroking nayeon's hair. when she's actually not fine at all.

“who is the person you are in love with?” jeongyeon asks, even though she knows who it is.

“eunwoo.” nayeon sobbingly replies.

jeongyeon stops hugging her, she holds nayeon's shoulder while she wipes nayeon's tears away with het other hand. “shh, now stop crying.” she whispers, smiling a bit so that nayeon will stop crying.

“alright, let's divorce. you should go with someone you truly love. i will bring the divorcing's paper tomorrow.” jeongyeon immediately talk about ‘divorce’ making the older looks up at her in shock.

“d—divorce?” she stutters, looking at jeongyeon in the eyes

“of course nayeon. dont waste your time with someone you don't love anymore.” jeongyeon responds, which is sad.

‘yeah that's right nayeon doesn't love me anymore.

“but what about you jeongyeo—”

”i told you i'm fine.” she quickly cuts her off, making nayeon stays silent.

“i'm fine. i just want you...” jeongyeon stops for a moment, “to be happy with him.”

“alright.. i will..” nayeon nods her head, as tears coming out from her eyes again then she quickly wipes it away.

jeongyeon stands up and walks out of their room. she heads to the living room and sits down on the couch.

nayeon, how am i supposed to move on from you?

4 years later.

nayeon and eunwoo are married already. they're in a great and happy relationship. nayeon is happy when she's with eunwoo and eunwoo is happy when he is with nayeon.

she promises to herself that she will be with her husband for the rest of her life and she won't fall in love with anyone because she only love her husband.

meanwhile jeongyeon, she hasn't move on from nayeon. she still loves her. she tries to forget about nayeon but it's hard for her to do it,

because forgetting someone who you truly love is not easy at all.

all the good memories that she had with nayeon are gone for nayeon but aren't gone for jeongyeon. every nights, she cant fall asleep because she is crying thinking about nayeon and she's been acting like this for four fucking years.

but jeongyeon is happy though seeing the love of her life is now happy with someone she truly love, even though jeongyeon hates seeing them together so much.

jeongyeon is now in her office, scrolling through her instagram feed after she is done doing her works, and then she sees nayeon's recent post of her kissing with that motherfucker as they are hugging each other.

jeongyeon rolls her eyes, getting hurt and annoy of what she's seeing. she immediately presses home, turning off her phone and throws it on her desk.

“fuck you eunwoo but im glad nayeon is happy with you.”

the end.

a/n: jssjjsskwiwi lmaooo i know its a boring story but at least i tried 😔 and sorry for those who thought the end will become a happy ending and pls don't hate on eunwoo, its just a fanfic 😭✋

so that's it thank you for reading and voting my story! I CANT BELIEVE I FINISHED IT SNSKSKS

and lastly stream feel special nd fancy ok bye!! love you <3

(honestly im thinking if i should make book 2 of this boring story lol)