Chapter 1: Forced Marriage

* Yoongi POV

The sea water splashing on our faces, combined with the warm sun provided an exhilarating feeling which coursed through my veins. Our boat rocked somewhat aggressively along the waves but provided relief from the daily hassle of being a Prince. 

"Yah! Hyung can you give me a hand with these ropes? The wind is starting to pick up!" I turn to see my childhood friend Hoseok struggling with ropes of the sails. 

Walking at a fairly quick pace I grab hold of the ropes further down and begin pulling as well and get them to where they're supposed to be before tying them in place. 

"Thanks Prince Yoongi!" Hoseok says with a bright smile on his face.

"Hoseok, just call me Yoongi, or hyung. There's really no need for you to call me Prince. Besides I hate people I know calling me by that." I reply a little irritated.

"Land! 6 o'clock East bound !!" We both turn and see the youngest, Jungkook leaning over the edge holding a rope so he doesn't fall overboard using his hands to block out the sun. Over to the horizon sure enough is a large island and a miniscule glimpse of a castle resting on a hill.

"Yoongi-ah you ready?" Namjoon says walking over to us. "No. I don't see why I have to get married anyway. I'm perfectly fine being King on my own" I retort angrily staring at the looming Kingdom. 

"I agree but then you also have to produce the next heir to the throne after you" Namjoon says back protesting. "I can just adopt" speaking indignantly. 

"Whatever. We're here" Jungkook exclaims and sure enough we're in the boarding dock. Upon getting off the ship several noble men bow to us and greet us cheerfully escorting us to the carriage. "Welcome Prince Yoongi and company to our little Kingdom of Cerravia!" As part of my "princely" behavior I politely responded back "it's a pleasure to be here. My company and I are honored by your invite to your beautiful Kingdom."

We headed to the castle and were escorted inside. After we were ushered to our rooms before coming into a large common room. "What do you think the girl looks like?" Jimin spoke quietly "does that matter? I'm not marrying her anyway. I want to stay an independent man. But if I were to get married, it would be with a girl I love. Not someone I'm forced to marry. And I can't divorce her either. I would have to stay with her forever. "

Just as I finish the door opens to reveal a young girl ... probably a few years younger than me. She wore a long yellow dress and a glittering crown, face covered in simple makeup. "Ah! There's my daughter! Come in! Come in! Prince Yoongi this is my daughter Sunhee" She walks up slowly stopping a few steps away from me and curtsies all the way to the floor before standing up and I bow to her in response . "Why don't you two spend some time together ... Sunhee can show you around the Kingdom Yoongi" the King interrupts. 'I really don't want to' I thought. But was forced to comply and with a smile agreed. I held my arm out and Sunhee linked her arm with mine and we left.

"So uh Sunhee? By any chance do you have a music room or something?" Sunhee nodded her head delicately "mhm" She guided me to a room which inside, held a beautiful black, grand piano, a couple golden brown guitars on the wall, and other musical instruments. A little eager I asked if I could play the piano. 

"Your majesty, I come here often to play guitar when I'm bored." I nod in response before resting my fingers on the black and white keys momentarily before playing, letting the sounds consume me. The tune was improvised but I could see Sunhee in a way admiring the music. 

Night came and went, soon it was time to leave. Politely we went to the King and Sunhee and thanked them before heading off to our ship and sailing back to Atlantia. 

Late in the evening we sailed right into the middle of a storm. The boat rocked angrily against the rough waves of the unforgiving ocean. I was helping hold onto the sail ropes near the edge of the ship when a wooden mast knocked me over and my vision goes black.

* end POV