4 / HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T

It's been exactly 13 minutes since I have arrived and I already chugged two beers and went to the dance floor. I was throwing my arms up to a song I didnt even know.

I dont know how long it's been now but I've had three more beers, I knew I was drunk as fuck. I danced and I sweated, it was fucking amazing. I started making out with a dude with a man bun. He had shaved sides and alot of piercings with tattoos.

I think I would take it all the way with someone I didnt know tonight, as long as I didnt throw up again. Then all of a sudden I hear someone yell, "DRUNK TRIVIA!" The dude I'm with immediately runs off.

Well I guess I'm with only a small group of people that dont decide to play drunk trivia. Then I see Ryan with a beer in one hand and his phone in the other. I minus well make conversation if I'm gonna be here for awhile.

I walk up to him not realizing how drunk I am and trip right below his feet. I feel a sharp pain in my forehead and a tingling in my stomach. Fuck am I supposed to feel like this, eh it'll all be worth it if I get some tonight.

I get up on my feet slower than expected and lean on Ryan. "Sooo...Ryann, what's gooood?" He looked at me like I was crazy, and then he went back to his phone.

I wondered what he was doing, probably texting his "soulmate" or some bullshit like that. I wondered what it would be like to fall in love.

I would buy their favorite foods and we would go to the movies every Saturday. They would love films and television just like me, and we would go to the bookstore once a week to find a new read. I can only imagine the absolute paradise.

Then Ryan walks away leaving me stumbling, realizing I was still leaning on him. He grabs another beer and leaves. I wondered who he was running too. Then I look only see a whole world of sights never seen.

Everything was clear I saw diversity surrounding my eyes, all making me stumble for my balance. I realized I've met the one, holy fuck.

Then the dude with with Ryan collapsed but is still conscious. I hear Ryan yell but I'm too concerned with my own situation. Everythings spinning  in a rainbow of unusual. I run to the nearest trash can.

I throw up due to my new nausea coming from the explosion of color. Then I see Ryan again glaring me down, and now I finally realize what had happened. The dude that was with him was my soulmate, he was the one.

Who would of known that it would happen of to been one of Ryan's friends, huh. Then I think about my previous thoughts, I see how naive I was based on the way Ryan's storming after me.

I go to the room in the back where they are almost done with drunk trivia. I get mixed in with the crowd, I go unnoticeable. I know how to be invisible, I really need my skill of unpopularity to work. I then feel someone grab my should, it sends shivers down my spine.

The person turns me around, I realize it is the man who is my soulmate, my one. I'm scared he will tell Ryan where I am, then he puts his pointer finger to my mouth. He is singling me to be quiet, I listen to his instructions.

He leads me to the outside world that's when I see the moon out and I would never expect that it's the only thing thats stayed the same. The only difference with it is how its glowing I see it shine, I'm very fond of the night sky, but theres only little time before I have to look away.

He leads me to his car and we drive away to the nearest school and we go to the playground. We sit on a swing set one swing next to another. He has a serious look on his face while I imagine myself with a nervous one.

I see him open his mouth to speak but he hesitates. He then decides to bring his courage and speak. "So I dont know if it's just me or if you see color to, but before we get into a serious conversation can we at least know each others names?" He is speaking really fast, I can barely concentrate on what he had to say.

"My name is Blanca....what's yours?" I wondered if he was Tyberius, maybe he was.

"My name is Tyberius, it might seem like an obscure European white privilege name, but please dont think anything bad of me until we know each other." I nodded hoping he would see my answer in the darkness.

Then we heard a car pull up to the school in the distance. We both look at each other, grab hands, and run like wild animals. We get to Ty's car just making it passed the expected Ryan. We laugh and giggle, sing to songs, and sit in peace.

We make it to my apartment only to see Zelda and Leila sitting on the couch watching a hallmark movie. She looks at me and at the, unknown man to her, Ty.

Ty and I look at each other then back at them, not prepared for what comes next. All I know is that whatever comes next i hope i will be able to go through with Ty.

I think I will call him Ty from now on, hopefully he likes the name and do I. Maybe this will blossom into a beautiful romance, or absolute shit show.