1. Travis x Cooper Midnight Kisses

Coopers POV
It was around midnight and I was editing one of my videos to hopefully get it put up in time, as I was almost done I heard a knock on my door "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and I turned around to be greeted with my boyfriend Travis, "Hey baby, what are you doing up at this time?" I asked waiting for his response "Mmm." Travis groaned, I then got up and walked over to Travis hugging him and putting my head in the crook of his neck. "Coopie, you gotta stop staying up so late." Travis whined "I know, I just have so much to do." I said I then pulled my head out of his neck and peppered kisses all over his face, Travis giggled a little while I was kissing him, I then stopped and we walked over to my bed and layed down, I had to admit it, but, I am the little spoon, so while Travis snuggled up to my back I turned around and peppered his face with kisses yet again, I then stopped and moved my hand up to Travis' hair and started to play with it, it was just so fluffy, and calming to play with."Coopie, you should really go to sleep, you have really big dark circles under your eyes." Travis said quietly "Mmm, alright." I mumbled while kissing Travis once more before falling asleep.

======================================

This was really short, I wish I could've made it longer, but I didn't, oh well, i'll try to make the next one longer uwu