4. Jschlatt x Wilbur

Jschlatt's POV

The first day of high school was always terrible, crowds of people walking in the hall, people getting lost, getting pushed around, the freshmen who don't know anything, I was a sophomore along with all of my other friends, my life was all in all boring if it weren't for my stupid ass friends, that was until this one boy suddenly caught my eye. His name was Wilbur, he was the sweetest boy you'd ever meet, I was introduced to him by the teacher of course, she said that he would sit next to me, we hit it off right away, we were inseparable from that point on, and that's when I found out that he had a crush on me, the sweetest boy you could ever meet had a crush on me, me of all people, and that's why I have been the best boyfriend I can ever be to him, and that's what i'll ever be. When we finally got married we took on the YouTube carrier, it was very successful, eventually I had proposed to him, we then got married not too long after we bought a house together and we got a cat and that's where we are now, we're a happy family and I wouldn't trade anything for that.

==========================

This was all I could think of and I hhhhhhhhhh idk what else to say, this was kinda cringe but o k

Words: 220