5. Yandere WIlbur x Jschlatt

WOAH! anoither wilbur x jaschlatt uhhhhh in y in rpwow row  woah craxzz crazy brothereerererere wowoowowowowo thueis so epicjsdhisriub oqoowoowowowow thATs prewtttty kkooky ifd i dso say so muyself iaufhoaif

==============================

Wilbur's POV

Another day at school, another day to look at senpai, another day to kill people *sigh* I love senpai he's just so.., perfect in every way, to the way his uniform hugs his body to how his eyes sparkle whenever he's when his friends or when doing something he enjoys, I love his smile too, I just love everything about him, I just wanna run my hands all up and down his body, and through his hair, and I just wanna hold his face and just kiss him all over, but, the problem was, there was all of these... girls who also liked him, and the only way to.. stop them if you will, is to kill them, and you see, that's what I did, no one, would take away my senpai, the man that flipped my world upside down would not, be taken away from me, from a whore like those girls.

~Timeskip~ (Still Wilbur's POV)

I was just walking down the hallway once I saw Connor getting a little too close for comfort with him, so I decided to wait till Connor was alone. Senpai then said he had to go so I waited till' he turned the corner and walked up to Connor.

"Hey Connor!" I said 

"Hey, what's up Wilbur?" He asked

"Nothing much, but, can you follow me, I found something pretty cool." I said

"Sure, lead the way ." Connor replied

I then led Connor outside over to the back of the school.

"What did you need to show me back here?" Connor asked

I then puled out the knife from my back pocket and stabbed Connor until I couldn't see his chest rise up, I then dragged him to the incinerator and threw him in including the knife, I hurriedly ran to the changing rooms without being caught and changed my clothes and hurriedly ran back to the incinerator and threw the clothes in as well and started it. 

~Timeskip~

A couple hours later during class break I decided to slip a note into senpai's locker and that's what I did. I then waited till' the end of the day, Once it was I waited at the cherry blossom tree for him, once he got there I was a little too excited, I didn't even know what I was gonna say, I didn't even know if he was gay, but, we're gonna find out soon. 

It had been about another two minutes or so I could finally see him, I was so nervous, I didn't even know what to say to begin with. While I was fidgeting my fingers I didn't notice that Schlatt was already up here.

"Hey Wilbur, watcha' doin' up here?" Schlatt asked

"W-well, I just w-wanted to tell you s-something." I managed to stutter out

"Oh, what is it?" Schlatt asked

"W-well, this might b-be awkward b-but, I think," I started

"Come on dude, you can tell me, I wont judge you." Schlatt said

"I-i," I sighed. "I like you..." I said looking down at the ground

I then felt arms wrap around my waist and looked up to see Schlatt looking at me, I then wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head right beneath his chin. I then pulled away and as I was looking up at Schlatt he put his hand under my chin tilting my head up as he then leans down and pecks my lips, we then separated after just a couple seconds, but it felt longer than that. I then looked in his eyes and hugged him while pushing my face into the crook of his neck.

===================

Thanks for reading, i wrote this in school and the periods about to end bye!!