2. Jschlatt x Wilbur Snuggles

This one has a little bit of a make out scene so if you don't like that you can skip this one

=====================

3rd Person

Jschlatt was pretty lazy, he never really went out of his house, there was no need to really, Wilbur was the one who got the groceries, he could cook, Jschlatt couldn't, he didn't hold the skill to, hell, he even burnt water once! He was only really good at entertaining his audience and playing games.

Jschlatt's POV

'Mmm.., so bored...' Jschlatt thought Wilbur was currently out getting groceries since we ran out not that long ago, 'I really want him to come back so I can snuggle with him and play with his poofy hair and just stare at his pretty face and those pink plump lips that are always just so... kissable.' Jschlatt thought. Just as I was daydreaming about Wilbur the door clicked open signalling that Wilbur had finally gotten home.

Wilbur's POV

I had just gotten home and set down all of the grocery bags when I heard footsteps coming my way, I turned around just in time, Schlatt had jumped and wrapped his legs around me, I grabbed his thighs and hoisted him up higher so he wouldn't slip and fall. "Welcome back honey." Schlatt said sweetly, whenever he would talk I always had butterfly's in my stomach. "Hello my pretty princess." I cooed, Jschlatt put his hands around my neck and leaned down and kissed me. 

3rd Person

Wilbur walked into their shared bedroom with Jschlatt still hanging onto him, he then plopped him on the bed looming atop of him, things had then escalated pretty quickly, it had gone from little loving pecks on the lips to full on making out, tongues intertwined, faces red, panting voices and lustful eyes. They had finally broke apart from attacking each others mouths and shared small giggles and they both got under the covers and snuggled with each other until they fell asleep.

==============================

Hhhh I wrote this all during school so sorry if this seems rushed, I didn't want any teachers to see what I was writing so they wouldn't judge me, and yes, I did post two stories in one day, yes it did take quite awhile, but that's fine as long as you guys like it, it's fine with me, I am currently writing this note fast because the periods about to end in like two minutes but thanks for reading!!