7. Travis x Cooper Flower Shop p.2

Travis' POV

When I got back home from working my shift I instantly remembered that guy who gave me his number, I fished it out of my pocket and put the number into my phone and contemplated what I should text him, should i just say hi, or maybe...

"I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WORKS!" I shouted out loud

~After a little while longer of contemplating on what to text~

Travis: Hi, i'm the guy from the flower shop that you gave his number to

Cooper: Oh, hey my names Cooper if you're wondering btw

Travis: My names Travis, nice to officially meet you?

Cooper: Yeah, you too

Cooper: How would you like to go out for coffee?

Travis: That sound nice, what time

Cooper: Hmm, how about at 3?

Travis: Sounds good

Travis: Oh, which one are we going to?

Cooper: Hmm, how about (insert coffee shop name)

Travis: Alright, I can do that

Cooper: Perfect, see you then

Cooper's POV

I can't believe he actually texted me, if I was him I wouldn't have texted this random person who I met at a flower shop, I looked over at my clock and the time said 2:00 pm I had about an hour to get ready, I stood up out of my seat and headed towards my closet to fetch out some nice clothes and set them on my bed, i then walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower

Travis' POV

I put down my phone and looked at my clock, 2:00 pm it read, 'I should probably get in the shower now' I grabbed out a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom.

~Timeskip~

I got out of the shower, my hair still a little damp, I looked over at the clock, 2:40 pm, i huffed out a sigh and looked at the ground, I looked up again and went over to my bed and unplugged my phone from the charger.

Cooper's POV

I walked out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and went over to my bed, I picked up my phone and looked at the time, 2:55 pm, 'I should probably get going now'. I walked downstairs and out the door. I walked over to the driveway and picked up my helmet and hopped on my motorcycle (cooper gonna have a motorcycle now :)) I started up my motorcycle and headed out toward the direction of (insert coffee shop name).

~Timeskip and change of POV~

Travis POV

I had arrived to (insert coffee shop name), I took out my phone and looked at the time, 3:00 pm,

'He should be here by now shouldn't he?' I thought standing outside the coffee shop

I was about to pull out my phone again until I heard a motorcycle getting louder, I looked up and they began to get slower as they started coming closer, they pulled in and parked in one of the parking spaces, they took off their helmet.

'It was the boy I met at the flower shop, what was his name again? Con- Cart- Cooper, his name is Cooper.'

I hadn't notice he came up to me until I felt him tap my shoulder, I looked up and notice that he was standing in front of me.

"You ready to go in?" Cooper asked

"Yup!" I replied giving him a closed eyed smile

We walked into the shop and went up to the counter.

"What would you like today?" Asked the cashier

"I would like Caramel Frappuccino please." Cooper replied

"I would like a Strawberry Frappuccino please." I replied

"Coming right up!" The cashier said

"You can go find us a table if you want." Cooper said

"Alrighty." I replied and walked away to find a table.

I found a table by the window and sat down, I got my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through Instagram liking photos. Cooper then walked up to the table and sat down on the opposite side and passed me my drink, I took it and drank a bit of it.

~Timeskip~

We walked out of the coffee shop at around 4:50 pm.

"Hey, I wanna take you somewhere." Cooper asked

"Okay.., are we gonna walk there?" I asked

"You can hop on my motorcycle and we can drive over there, it shouldn't take too long." Cooper responded

We then walked over to Cooper's motorcycle and hopped on, he handed me his helmet and I put it on, Cooper started up the motorcycle and we started heading out.

~Timeskip~

We arrived to where Cooper was gonna take me, it was a grassy hill with a perfect view of the sunset, Cooper parked the motorcycle and we hopped off, I put the helmet on the seat of the motorcycle and we started walking up the hill, we got to the top and sat down and watched the sun go down.

Cooper's POV

I looked over at Travis to see his face mesmerized by the beauty of the sky, there were beautiful shades of blues, and pinks, purples, and oranges, it had to be one of the best things I've ever seen. I looked down and noticed Travis' and intertwined my hand with his and looked back up to the sky and felt Travis lean his head on my shoulder, I gave out a small smirk and rested my head on his head.

~Timeskip~

"I had a great time today, we should go out sometime soon." Travis said

"Sounds nice to me, do you want me to drive you home?" I asked

"Yes please." Travis responded

We hopped on my motorcycle and Travis gave me instructions to his home and we eventually made it there.

"Here we are." Travis said

"Alright, have a nice night." I responded

"I will, drive home safely." Travis said

"Gotcha'." I responded

~3rd person POV~

Travis then got the helmet of his head, handed it to Cooper and began to walk away until he turned back around and speed walked up to Cooper and pecked him on his cheek and walked back up to his front door and walked inside. Cooper then lifted his hand up to the spot that Travis kissed him and smiled, he then put his hand back down and started up his motorcycle and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1,016

Hhhhhhhhhhhh- this took soo long to finish, sorry it took so long, i tend to forget about these things sometimes heh, anyway gotta go because school and stuff :) the periods bouta end soo bye!!