6. Travis x Cooper Flower Shop p.1

Cooper's P.O.V

It was the day before mothers day and I decided to go by the local Flower Shop to pick up some roses for my mom because i'm such a great son. When I got there my nose was instantly filled with the scent of many different flowers, there was many people there as well, mostly just fathers and daughters, and people just looking for flowers. My mother really liked blue moon roses, they are pretty rare from what I've heard, but I've heard that this flower shop has quite the variety of flowers.

As I was looking through the isles I eventually found them I picked up a dozen of them that were in this really pretty paper, as I was walking back to the register I noticed a few more flowers that piqued my interest, but I let it go seeing as I wasn't buying these for me.

Once I got to the register I noticed that there were seed packets and there were also little flower trinkets along with some other things like pens with flowers at the bottom of them, pencils with flowers along the sides, and much more. I got to the register and patiently waited for the line to go by, which didn't take too long. When I got to the counter I looked at the man who was behind it, he was pretty cute.

"Sir?" He said

"Hmm? Oh, here." I said awkwardly

He took the flowers and typed something into the old computer that was next to him.

"That would be 37.50 dollars please." He said, his voice mesmerizing me

"Alright, here." I handed him the money

"You seem pretty cool we should hang out sometime." I said taking the flowers from his hand

"O-ok." He said stuttering

I handed him a piece of paper with my number and name on it and walked away.

==============================

308 words let's go! did this one at school yet again, i'm gonna make a part two because why not, anyway, hope you enjoyed, it was kinda cliche but meh whatever