Chapter 1

Jeongyeon's POV

I'm with my brother tzuyu now in my office and we're looking for a new secretary because our previous secretary has resigned.

"Hyung, I still can't find a new secretary. I mean I can but they're too old you know." Tzuyu said while looking at his tablet "Same as me, still can't find a new one" I said while looking at my laptop.

Then suddenly my door opened and I saw dahyun with chaeyoung entering to my office.

"Hyung, Have you found a new secretary?" Chae said while sitting on my couch "Still can't find, how about you?" I asked while sipping on my coffee "Same, We can't find a new, same with dahyun he can't find too" Chae said then dahyun nod his head.

"Let's think about that later, First let's eat my treat" I said that makes Dahyun Jump to my couch "Bro careful that's expensive" I said that makes the 3 of them chuckled "We can buy you a new one tho, we're not that poor actually we're your brothers" Tzuyu said while smirking and the two nod their head "Yah yah yah whatever, let's go now" I said then we go out to my office and we're walking toward to the parking lot because we're using my car.

We're in my car now and we're still talking about how we can find a new secretary that is not too old.

"Hyung how about Jihyo?, she's our friend tho I mean our bestfriend" Tzuyu said then the 2 nod their head "I know right but how can she work as our secretary I mean she's only one and we're four so she will be the secretary of the four of us that's too tiring" I said then tzuyu just nod his head.

We arrived at the most famous mall in seoul called 'Time Square Mall' We parked my car near at the entry.

Some people not recognized us as we're wearing a normal outfit not in a business outfit.

We enter the mall but before we eat we decided to look around and but some new clothes I think.

"Hyung, let's buy some new clothes first. Let's eat later" Tzuyu said "Hmm, ok.. Let's go then" I said.

After buying some clothes then I acidentally bumped someone and they are girls actually 4 girls.

"What do you think you're doing?, you bumped into me and my coffee got spill because of you!" The girl with a bunny teeth said and as I looked at her I saw her clothes with a stained because her coffee got spilled "I'm sorry ms? I didn't mean to bumped you I'm sorry" I said and my brothers looked at me with a worried looked. "Haish, You!  you're too careless!" She shout at me that make me flinch "I already said sorry, isn't that enough? Or do I have to buy you a new clothes we can buy it now" I said then her friends look at her with a smirk in their face "Fine, Buy us a new clothes the four of us" She said that makes us shocked "Amm.. Miss you're the only one who got stained in your clothes, why do my brother have to buy your friends clothe When you're the only one who need?" Tzuyu said then chaeyoung and dahyun nod their head "Just do it, No more questions" She said then she and her friends turn away and we just followed them.

"She's too rude you know" Dahyun said and the two agreed "I know right, I know it's my fault and I offered her to that I'll buy her a new clothes but I didn't expect that she will said to buy her friends a clothes too" I said then Dahyun tapped my right shoulder "Then why did you agree? I mean she's the only one who got stained" Dahyun added "Maybe hyung don't want to make this big so he just agree to her" Chaeyoung said and I nod my head.

Me and my brothers are looking for some clothes to same with the girl with a bunny teeth and her friends.

After looking around I walked towards to girl with a bunny teeth and I asked her.

"Amm Miss? Why do I have to buy you a clothes? I mean your friends? You're the only one who got stained why do I have to buy them? "I asked her "Just because, no need for you to know. Btw look where your going sometimes" She said and winked at me.

After buying their clothes they seperate their ways with us not even saying thank you to me for buying their clothes.

"Too rude, I don't think she will have my respect" I said then the others nod their head in agreement "But they're cute hyung" Chaeyoung said "I know right but I don't like their attitude especially the one that I bumped" I said then dahyun nod his head "Yeh hyung but she's cute too" Dahyun said "They're all cute HAHAHA" Tzuyu said "Let's talk about that later, we should eat first" I said then they followed me to the restaurant.

After eating we decided to go back to our company to do something and of course to talk about what happened earlier.

At the company some of our workers greet us and of course we greet them back. Until one of our emloyees approach us.

"Hey bro uncle and aunty are waiting for the four of you" Chanyeol said our cousin VP of Production, "Where are they?" I asked "As usual at your office" He said with a smile in his face and we bid a goodbye to him.

"What are they doing here hyung?" Tzuyu asked "Maybe they will just ask us about something" Chaeyoung said then dahyun nod his head "Aishh, stop talking let's go to my office now" I said and we go to the elevator

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HI SORRY MALI MALI ENGLISH KOO HAHAHAHA
-----------------------------------------------------------------