Chapter 5

Nayeon's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm then my phone suddenly vibrate again and I saw I got a 5+ text from Mina

Penguin

Hey wake up, today is the day

Hey!!!

It's already 8:30am we need to go

Nayeonnnnnnnnnn

Wake up!!!

Yah!!!

You need to wake uo before 9!!!

UNNIEEEEEEEE

Just text me if you're ready

Oh sorry, I'll text you if I'm ready

After replying to Mina text, I take a shower before going downstairs. I go downstairs then I saw Jihyo eating her breakfast. I get my foods then I sit beside her.

"Unnie, where are you going?" She asked "Ahh I'm going to J.Y Company, we'll meet our boss there" I said "Can I come?" She asked "Hmm fine, I'll text Chan first". I said and I stand up to grab my phone at the living room.

ChanChan

Hey Jihyo want to come with me
is that ok?

Hmm, sure no problem

Btw you should come here now
my cousins are here already.

Okk bye

"What did he say?" She asked "You can come, but I'll text mina too so she can fetch us" I said and text Mina.

After 5 minutes Mina arrived at our house with Sana and Momo. I sit next to the driver seat and Jihyo sit at the back.

"What took you so long?" Momo asked "She sleep at 2am" Jihyo said "2am? Why?" Sana asked "Because I'm watching some drama" I said.

We arrived at J.Y Company at exactly 9:00, as we entered at the Company we saw Chanyeol secretary walking toward us.

"Guess you're here to meet you boss right?" She said "Yes, where's Chanyeol and Jb?" I asked "They're at the meeting room, waiting for you. Follow me" She said and we followed her.

The meeting room is located at 4th floor, we used elevator and we arrived at the meeting room.

"You can enter now, don't be too nervous" She said "Thank you, Miss wendy." I said "No need to call me miss, Wendy is fine" She said and we nod our heads.

As we entered at meetinng room we saw Chan and Jb sitting next to eachother with a paper in their hands. As they saw us they signalled us to sit beside them. I sit beside Chan and beside me is Momo next is Sana and next is Mina and the last is Jihyo.

"You're here, my cousins will be here in a minute" Jb said as he sign something in the paper. Minutes have passed someone entered at the meeting room and we saw the boys who we met at the mall.

"Sorry we're late" The one that I punched at the face earlier said and the tallest of them all whispered something to them that makes him look at us, when he looked at us he looked shocked and said "YOU!?, what are you doing here?!" He asked in a pissed tone "Same question for you" I said to him. Before he could say something Jb interup us "Hey relax, You four sit over there" He said while pointing at on the other side of our seat and they sit.

"So Yoo's these will be you secretary" He said to the 4 boys and they looked shocked "And they will be your boss" He said while looking at us and "What is Jihyo doing here?" He asked Chanyeol "She's my sister why?" I said "Is that true Jihyo ah?" He askes my sister Jihyo "Yes yes, why Jeongyeonshii?" Jihyo asked the guy "Nothing, just nothing" He said and Jihyo nod her head.

"So let's start the introduction can we?" Jb asked us and we all nod "Let's start with you Nayeon" Chanyeol said to me "Im Nayeon,24 years old,My parents own a Restaurant" I said "Hirai Momo,23 years old" Momo said "Minatozaki Sana,
22 years old" Sana said "Myoui Mina,22 years old" Mina said then the other 4 nod their heads.

"Ok any question Yoo's?" Jb asked them "She's older than me" The guy said while looking at me and I glared at him, "The two of them are they Japanese?" The taller one asked Jb and Jb nod his head "No more questions?, Your turn Yoo's" Chan said while looking at them.

"Yoo Jeongyeon,23 years old,Older brother of the three" He said "Yoo Dahyun,21 years old,Second" The white guy said "Yoo Chaeyoung,20 years older, third" The shorter one said "Yoo Tzuyu, 20 years old,youngest" The taller one said.

"Any questions or comments?" Jb asked while looking at us "What are their positions?" Mina asked Jb "Yoo Jeonyeon is the CEO, Yoo Dahyun is the Vice President, Yoo Chaeyoung is the COO, Yoo Tzuyu is the CFO" Jb said while looking at us.

"Tomorrow is the first,day and they have business trip tomorrow so you guys will come with us" Chanyeol said to us "Who will be my boss?" Momo askes Jb and Chanyeol "Ahh right, Yoo's pick your secretary" Jb said while looking at them.

"I want Im Nayeon to be my Secretary" The guy name Jeongyeon said while smirking, "I want Hiria Momo to be my Secretary" The guy name Dahyun said "I want Myoui Mina to be my Secretary" The guy name Chaeyoung said "No choice, But I want Minatozaki Sana to be my Secretary" The guy name Tzuyu said. Then Jb and Chanyeol looked the four of us "Are you ok with that?, tell us if not" Jb said "We're ok with that as long they treat us good and they don't have attitude" I said while looking at the four "Miss Im Nayeon, we're not that kind of boss that you think" Jeongyeon said.

"So its all clear now right?, so Miss Im and the others will start their work as secretary of these 4 tomorrow. You have to arrive here at 9 am" Chanyeol said "We have to go to Japan tomorrow since we have to do something there Chanyeol" Tzuyu said "Oh,amm Miss Im and the Company do you have a passport?" Jb asked us "Yes we do have" I answered him and he nod his head.

"Then its all clear,see you tomorrow Miss Im and the Company" Jeongyeon said while offering his hand for a handshake and I take his for a handshake,his brothers do the same too and I can see that Momo and Sana face are all red.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating since I'm busy updating to my other story. Sorry for some wrong grammar and some misspelled I hope you still like this story.