Chapter 2

Chaeyoung's POV

Dahyun and I are talking with our cousin Chanyeol if he could offer us some person he know to be our secretary.

"Bro, do you know some person who like to work as a secretary?" I said "Hmm, I know someone why?" Chan said "We still can't find new secretary ARGH!" Dahyun said "Eyy, what about jihyo? Maybe she can be your secretary" He said "Come on hyung. She can't be our secretary we're four and she's only one that's too much work for her and beside she owns a restaurant tho, I mean her family." I said "Then ask your brothers" Chan said then he bid a bye to us because he have something to do

We're at the elevator going to the top floor
we saw some employees and they greet us and we greet them back.

I opened the door of jeongyeon-hyung office and I saw him talking with Tzuyu

"Hyung, Have you found a new secretary?" I said while sitting on his couch "Still can't find, how about you?" Hyung asked while sipping on his coffee "Same, We can't find a new, same with dahyun he can't find too" I said then dahyun nod his head.

"Let's think about that later, First let's eat my treat" Jeongyeon hyung said  that makes Dahyung Jump to hyung couch "Bro careful that's expensive" Hyung  said that makes the 3 of tus chuckled "We can buy you a new one tho, we're not that poor actually we're your brothers" Tzuyu said while smirking then me and dahyun nod our head "Yah yah yah whatever, let's go now" Hyung said then we go out to his office and we're walking toward to the parking lot because we're using his car.

We're in jis car now and we're still talking about how we can find a new secretary that is not too old.

"Hyung how about Jihyo?, she's our friend tho I mean our bestfriend" Tzuyu said then me and dahyun nod our head "I know right but how can she work as our secretary I mean she's only one and we're four so she will be the secretary of the four of us that's too tiring" Hyung said then Tzuyu just nod his head.

We arrived at the most famous mall in seoul called 'Time Square Mall' He parked his car near at the entry.

We enter the mall but before we eat we decided to look around and but some new clothes.

"Hyung, let's buy some new clothes first. Let's eat later" Tzuyu said "Hmm, ok.. Let's go then" Hyung said

After buying some clothes, Hyung acidentally bumped someone and they are girls, 4 girls.

"What do you think you're doing?, you bumped into me and my coffee got spill because of you!" The girl that hyung bumped said and as we looked at her we saw her clothes with a stained because her coffe got spilled "I'm sorry ms? I didn't mean to bumped you I'm sorry" Hyung said and we  looked at him with a worried looked. "Haish, You!  you're too careless!" She shout at me that make me flinch "I already said sorry, isn't that enough? Or do I have to buy you a new clothes we can buy it now" Hyung said then her friends look at her with a smirk in their face "Fine, Buy us a new clothes the four of us" She said that makes us shocked "Amm.. Miss you're the only one who got stained in your clothes, why do my brother have to buy your friends clothe When you're the only one who need?" Tzuyu said then me and nod our head "Just do it, No more questions" She said then she and her friends turn away and we just followed them.

"She's too rude you know" Dahyun said and we agreed "I know right, I know it's my fault and I offered her to that I'll buy her a new clothes but I didn't expect that she will said to buy her friends a clothes too" Hyung then Dahyun tapped his right shoulder "Then why did you agree? I mean she's the only one who got stained" Dahyun added "Maybe hyung don't want to make this big so he just agree to her" I said then Hyung nod his head.

We're  looking for some clothes too same with the girl with that my girl stained and her friends.

"They look cute Tzuyu right?" I said "Yup, if only their attitude is not like that I think I will have a crush on them" Tzuyu said then I nod my head

After buying their clothes they seperate their ways with us not even saying thank you to me for buying their clothes.

"Too rude, I don't think she will have my respect" Hyung said then we nod our head in agreement "But they're cute hyung" I said "I know right but I don't like their attitude especially the one that I bumped" Hyung said then dahyun nod his head "Yeh hyung but she's cute too" Dahyun said "They're all cute HAHAHA" Tzuyu said "Let's talk about that later, we should eat first" Hyung  said then we followed him to the restaurant.

After eating we decided to go back to our company to do something and of course to talk about what happened earlier.

At the company some of our employeesgreet us and of course we greet them back. Until one of our employees approach us.

"Hey bro uncle and aunty are waiting for the four of you" Chanyeol said our cousin VP of Production, "Where are they?" Hyung asked "As usual at your office" He said with a smile in his face and we bid a goodbye to him.

"What are they doing here hyung?" Tzuyu asked "Maybe they will just ask us about something" I said then dahyun nod his head "Aishh, stop talking let's go to my office now" Hyung said and we go to the elevator

We entered at his office and saw our parents talking with each other and then we approach them

"Mom, Dad? What are you doing here?" Tzuyu said as we hug them "Is it bad that we visit you here?" Mom said while smiling "No mom, it's just you should take a rest mom" I said then Dad chuckled "Son, we take enough rest so we're ok now" Dad said while tapping jeongyeon hyung lap.

"We have something to tell you" Dad said and we all sit in the couch "What is it dad?" Dahyun said "Me and your mom be leaving tomorrow we're going to state for 5 months" Dad said then "Your aunt want me and your dad to be there, we have a house there so don't worry" Mom said then we nod our head "If you say so, we'll just fetch you tomorrow. We're too busy to spend sometime with you mom dad" Jeongyeon said and we bid a goodbye to them

After mom and dad bid their goodbye to us suddenly my door opened and I saw Chanyeol and JB are two cousins working on our company too.

Chanyeol is VP of PRODUCTION and JB js PURCHASING MANAGER

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu said "We just want to ask you bro if you already find someone to be your secretary" JB said then Chanyeol nod his head "We still haven't find someone, why?" I said then Chanyeol and Jb look at eachother "Then it's good, we have a friends maybe they can be your secretary they're also four so don't worry" Chan said then they bid a goodbye to us because they have to do something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry mali mali english hahaha wag niyo ko bash