Chapter 3

Nayeon's POV

I'm in my room with my friends and my sister watching our favorite movie, then suddenly Mina wants to go to the mall.

"Unnie, let's go to the mall later?" Mina said "I'm hanging out with my friends later hehe sorry" My sister Jihyo said then mina looked at us "We're always free" Sana said then we just nod "Then let's go now, since we're wearing an outfit like we're going to the mall" Momo said then we bid a goodbye to Jihyo.

We're using mina car since she know how to drive and we're going to the 'Time Square Mall' and we'll buy some new clothes there.

We arrived at our destination we parked it near at the entrance so when we finished buying some clothes we can find our car easily.

We buy some drinks and I choosed Americano because I really like the taste of it, then we continue to walk when someone bumped me and I spill my coffee.

"What do you think you're doing?, you bumped into me and my coffee got spill because of you!" I said then I looked at my clothes and it got stained "I'm sorry ms? I didn't mean to bumped you I'm sorry" The guy  said and his brothers looked at him with a worried looked. "Haish, You!  you're too careless!" I  shout at him that make him flinch "I already said sorry, isn't that enough? Or do I have to buy you a new clothes we can buy it now" The guy said then my friends look at md with a smirk in their faces"Fine, Buy us a new clothes the four of us" I said that makes then shocked "Amm.. Miss you're the only one who got stained in your clothes, why do my brother have to buy your friends clothe When you're the only one who need?" The other guy said and his taller than his brothers then the other two nod their head "Just do it, No more questions" I said then me and my friends turn away and they just followed us.

We're choosing some clothes since the guy offered that he will buy some clothes for us, then the three tap my shoulder and I look at them.

"Why did you said that?" Mina asked "Said what?" I said "Why did you tell him to buy us clothes, when you're the only one who need it." Sana said "You smirk at me, then I thought by that smirk is you want them to buy your clothes too." I said and they facepalmed "Yes we smirked at you but that's not the meaning why we smirked at you." Mina said then the other two nod their heads "Then what do you mean by your smirkes?" I asked "What we mean is their looks, they looks stunning especially that one who's taller than his three brothers" Sana said while pointing to the taller guy "They all look cute sana" Momo said then they just chuckled "Whatever" I said then they go to the cashier.

I was looking at some clothes that will fit at me when I saw the guy who bumped at me walking towards at me.

"Amm Miss? Why do I have to buy you a clothes? I mean your friends? You're the only one who got stained why do I have to buy them? " He asked "Just because, no need for you to know. Btw look where your going sometimes" I said and I winked at him.

After buying some clothes we separate our ways with them and not even saying thank you to them.

We entered at mina car then suddenly I got a text from Chanyeol our friend

ChanChan

Are you free tomorrow?

Hmm yess, why?

That's great then, bring mina,
momo, and sana tomorrow ok?

Ok, but why?