Chapter 4

Tzuyu's POV

I arrived earlier than my brother at our company because I still have something to finish.

Some of our employees greet me and I greeted them back. I go to my office and do my works when someone entered at my office.

"Oh you're early, where are your brothers?" Chan said our cousin and VP of Production "At home, I have to finish something so I'm early" I said while typing something at my laptop "Hmm ok, Btw remember when I told you that my friends can be your secretary?" Chan said and I nod my head "They agree, so they will come here at 10:am, and do you have some schedule today?" Chan said "Hmm yes meeting with Ms.Kim and Ms.Jung" I said "Hmm ok then, me and Jb will interview them even though it's not part of our job." Chan said "Hmm if you said so. Thank you bro" I said while patting his left shoulder "Anything for my cousins" He said then he bid a goodbye to me

I'm still doing my my work when my door suddenly opened and I saw my brothers drinking a coffee.

"You left earlier ah" Dahyun said while giving me a coffee and they sit on my couch "I have to, And I already do my works today so I'm not going to do anything later" I said while typing at my laptop "Btw, Chan told me that his frienda agreed with him and he'll meet later in our company" I added "They will come here? What time?" Jeongyeon asked "10:00, But we can't meet them so Chan and Jb will be the one to interview them" I said "Why can't we meet them?" Dahyun asked "We have a meeting with Ms.Kim and Ms.Jung" Chae said "Good thing you remember cub" I said with a smirk. "Hmm hyung its already 9:00 we have to go now." Dahyun said "Go ahead, I'll just talk to Jb" I said then they nod.

After talking to Jb and I go out to his office and someone bumped at me and my clothes got stained because of her coffee.

"Oh I'm sorry miss, I didn't mean" I said even though she is the one who bumped at me "I'm ok, btw I'm sorry too." She said and we parted our way.

I'm go to the parking lot and I saw my brothers waiting at the car while using their phones.

"Sorry I'm late" I said and they all looked at me "what?" I said "What happened to you clothes?" Chae asked "Ahh, someone bumped at me"I said "And she looks familiar hyung" I added "What do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked "I think I see her somewhere but I don't know where" I said.

Dahyun gave me another suit then I changed my suit before we arrive at Ms.Jung company.

30 minutes have passed we arrive at our destination which Ms.Jung Company near at Ms.Kim Restaurant.

We saw Ms.Jung Secratary talking with one of the employees and when they finishes talking, she guide us to Ms.Jung office.

We arrived at her office and we're going to start our meeting if Ms.Kim is here. After 5 minutes Ms.Kim arrives along with her secretary and we start our meeting.

Sana's POV

We arrive at the Location where Chan send us, we entered at the company and we saw Chan and Jb talking with someone. When they are done talking Chan and Jb walked toward us.

"Oh too early ha" Chan said "We don't want to be late Chan" Nayeon said "Let's go to my office now" Chan said and we followed him. "Oh btw, our cousins are not here. They have meeting with their business partner, so we will be the on who will interview you." Jb said while walking "Why didn't to tell us?" Mina asked "Sorry, we forgot hehe" Chan said.

We entered at the elevator and we arrived at the 3rd floor where Chan office is located.

"So are you ready?" Jb said and we nod our heads "So we can start now" Chan said as he sit.