The rest of the day

once the lunch bell rang, you threw your trash away and made your way to your classroom. You wanted to avoid running into a certain blonde boy from 1-B, knowing he would start to lecture you about 'how 1-A is full of nobodies' and that 'you shouldn't talk with such garbage'. the boy, who introduced himself as Neito Monoma, had encouraged most of the class to hate 1-A. you saw him as stupid, I mean a hero course is a hero course, there's not a difference between 1-A and 1-B. once you reached the class you made your way to the back of the class, sitting down. math.... you hated math. you pulled a notebook out from your bag, waiting for the lesson to begin

"psst-," you heard a whisper from next to you a few minutes after class began, "Hey, psst!"

you turned to the direction of the voice, "you need something? I really don't wanna get in trouble on the first day, so I'd make it quick." you warned, you were not getting in trouble on the first day, especially with Vlad King as your teacher. 

"I just wanna know how you knew that boy from 1-A, " the mystery person turned out to be the boy that was ranked the place above you during the quirk assessment, "isn't he like the brother of a pro hero or something?"

"Iida? I met him at a hero banquet, he came with his brother, the Pro Hero: Ingenium," you stated simply, like it was nothing. looking to the front of the class, quickly writing down the notes that were written on the whiteboard.

"You're related to a pro? That's so cool-" you slapped your hand onto his mouth due to him getting a little loud.

"SHHHHHH!!!" you shushed the boy, "shut up! I don't want detention with Nemuri today!" you hissed at the boy, moving your hand from his mouth.

"Sorry, that was totally unmanly of me! I'm Tetsutetsu by the way," he said lowering his voice back to a whisper, "which pro are you related too? Are they one of your parents? Are they both of your parents? Are they a sibling?" questions were spewing out of his mouth.

"(y/n), I'll answer you after class or something, just shut up and take your notes!" you snapped at him, turning back to the whiteboard, quickly writing down more notes.

The boy complied and started writing down his notes. that's how the rest of the class went, writing notes and answering questions that the teacher asked. once the bell rang you let out a sigh of relief. that was before you realized you had to answer tetsutetsu's questions. you started to pack up your math items, you had Moder Hero Art History next like, what even was that? What made it worse was that Midnight was the teacher, great...

So, how'd you like this chapter so far?? I wanted to have her make a 'friend', aka tetsutetsu bothering her until she agreed to be her friend. I'm gonna say it at the end of each chapter so get used to it, FEEDBACK IS WELCOME!!!

~RinRin