1st Day Hero Training

I am sooooo sorry it took this long to get a chapter out!! I've been really busy with school and other things!! I'll try to update on a schedule in the future!! Anyway, please enjoy this chapter!

you let out a long sigh, "yes sensei." you mutter before activating your quirk, focusing on Midnight's figure, pieces of the rock floated and stuck together. you then made the details of her costume, face, and hair. you grabbed the small statue, it was about double the size of a phone, and deactivated your quirk, "how is this for you sensei?" you held it out to the teacher

"That was perfect! great job (y/n), you may go sit down," you moved quickly to your seat, putting your head down on the desk, "a quirk like (y/n)'s would be perfect for an artist, more specifically a sculptor. she could create basic shapes within seconds. most artists use their quirks to their advantage, making art with what comes naturally to them." Midnight glanced up at the clock, "I'm afraid my time with you cuties is almost up, start packing up. you can have the rest of the class to yourselves." 

your notebooks almost immediately found their way into your bag, hero training was next, and you couldn't wait. it's what you came to this school for after all. before Tetsutetsu could speak the bell rang, signaling that class was over, "c'mon testutetsu, its time for hero training. the best part of the day!" you practically dragged him out of the classroom and down the hall towards your homeroom classroom, "this is the class period we get to show off, well other than the quirk assessment."

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to training

you and the class stood outside in your hero costumes, waiting for your instructions from All Might. he said to wait outside while he went to do something, so you had a bit of free time before training, sadly a certain prestigious blonde decided to lecture you on "how 1-A is just a bunch of phonies, and that they don't deserve to be where they are". you roller your eyes trying to walk away, but he just kept on following you.

"Monoma I swear to any god that has even been thought of if you don't stop following me, I well encase you with stone and leave you to die." you snapped at the boy, making him shut his mouth, "from what I've seen, they're normal kids, so just chill the fuck out!" 

"I'm just doing what's best. I don't want you to hang out with such phonies, you might get their diseases, I'm looking out for my classmates." Monoma said defensively, "I can tell by the aura they give off that they're no good, I don't see how you could be friends with them. especially that blue-haired one, he's too, uptight."

"Again, you dense, blonde, idiot, they are normal kids! Don't blame Iida for being raised with manners. that's one thing he has that you, don't. " you hissed, "Now, I'm going to walk away, and I swear, if you follow me, I will commit a murder, and you'll be the victim." you turned on your heel, stomping away.

soon enough All might had finally come back out to the fields. he was talking about how we were doing "Villian vs Hero training" and boy did wish to go against Monoma so you could kick his ass. you ended up on team E with Shihai, you were excited to see what his quirk was. it has to have something to do with his pitch-black skin, right?

"Shihai! what's your quirk? I'll need to know for when, well if, we get to kick Monoma's butt." you stood beside him, "does it have something to do with the literal void that is your skin? can you like made black holes or something?"

"My quirk is Black, I can merge into anything that's dark, like shadows and stuff, I wish my quirk was as cool as creating black holes, but you get what you get." he shrugged, a sly smile plastered across his face.

"It's still a really cool quirk! You'd be an amazing undercover or night-time hero." everybody was splitting up into their pairs to strategize their quirks, "my quirk, as you probably saw during H.A.H (hero art history), is earth or rock manipulation, pretty self-explanatory." you used your quirk to cover your fist and forearm in rock, taking said rock from the ground.

"That explains the guns," he laughed, gesturing to your arms, "you look stronger than half of the guys here. I'm gonna guess you work out?" he asked jokingly.

"Haha, very funny." you deadpanned, "I have to keep my strength up or else I won't be able to support the weight of rock when I use it as armor," you said in a matter-of-fact tone, "I could probably take down at least half of the class if we didn't use quirks, with quirks, we'll find out soon enough."

soon enough you got back on track to strategizing with your quirks, you came up with the idea of you blocking the windows and any light with rock, and Shihai would use his quirk to sneak up on people or the fake weapon. If you were playing the villain, you would build-up thick walls of rock around the "weapon".  after you and Shihai came up with a solid strategy, you just goofed off and talked about whatever you wanted.

"Let's get started you bunch of newbies!" All Might's Voice boomed, gaining everyone's attention, "I'll pull two groups, one will be the heroes, the other will be the villains!" he pulled out a jar with labeled sticks, "Our Hero team will be..." he pulled out a stick labeled 'Team A', which consisted of Monoma and Tetsutetsu, "Team A! Our villain team is..." he pulled out the stick labeled 'Team E', "Team E! Villains, please head into the building, each team will get 2 minutes to strategize."

This is your costume by the way (not drawn by me)

Add some secret pockets on the boots and jacket for throwing knives and BOOM, that's your hero costume