Tetsutestu needs to shut up

you quickly made your way out of the classroom door, hoping to avoid Tetsutetsu's questions. unfortunately, he ran to your side... yay..., "hey (y/n)! time to answer my questions!" he said, flashing you a shark-toothed smile, "who in your family is a pro? I mean you were at a hero banquet, so you have to be close to a hero's somehow."

both of you walked through the halls, slowly making your way to Moder Hero Art History if that was even a thing, "the pro in my family is my parent, they're the only other person in our family. " you stated simply, "they teach here actually, so ill leave you to guess who, and please don't distract me this time, we almost got in trouble!" Tetsutetsu nodded as you both sat in the back of the room.

you were dreading this class, how would you not. your mom, Nemuri, aka The 18+ Only Hero: Midnight, was teaching this class. you just knew she would embarrass you in front of the class, using you for an example or something. as long as she does try to bring up me being her daughter, we'll be just fine. you held your breath as she walked in the door.

"it seems like I got a class of cuties!" you mentally facepalmed, as Midnight walked into the classroom, "I'll be your teacher for Modern Hero Art History. I know the name of the class may seem confusing, but I promise you it's not that hard to understand." surprisingly she wasn't being her flirty self.

you were a few minutes into class, and everything seemed normal, too normal. you were right. towards the end of class, which was just spent explaining what Modern Hero Art History was (which just ended up being art history, said art being based around heroes), she decided to show us an example of a quirk that would be useful in creating art. she chose you, knowing what your quirk was. 

"(l/n), how about you make a sculpture of me with your quirk?" Midnight's honeyed voice cut through the voices of the class, "your quirk would be perfect for an artist, so come on up here and show us what you got!" her eyes clouded with mischief.

you heard whispers as you made your way to the front of the room, cursing in your head, "yes Miss Midnight." you snapped at her, it did not affect her, of course, she'd been dealing with you shi- crap... for years.

"Introduce yourself, dear! I bet all of the boys would like to know your name. " she winked at you, "don't forget about your quirk!" she said maliciously.

you lets out a sigh as you turned to face the class, "my name is (y/n) (l/n), you can just call me (y/n). my quirk is earth manipulation, more specifically rock. As Midnight said, I'm going to make a sculpture of her, well to the best of my ability anyway." you turned to face your teacher, "I'll need material to work with." you hoped that she hadn't been prepared.

"of course you will, that's why I have this," the pro pushed a fairly large rock out from behind her desk, "I came prepared today young (y/n), don't underestimate me." the class seemed to notice the tension between you and the teacher, "anyway, get to it, don't want to keep the class waiting~"

Clif hanger timmme

feedback =  y   e   s

~RinRin