Part 2

Jungkook's POV

"Hello, hyung?"

"Yeah Jungkook. How is it, have you told Jimin about it?"

"Not yet, hyung. That's why I called. I would like to take a day off today. Together with Jimin,"

"What should I do with you, Jungkook? You're worrying about nothing. I'm sure Jimin would agree," I could hear him sigh from the other side of the phone.

"But I'm really afraid hyung. What if he's not ready?" I voiced out my sincere concern.

"What are you afraid of? Jimin loves kids so much. Don't you see how he acted when he took care of Seojun and Haneul before? I'm sure he wants his own. Especially with you," Namjoon said so easily that I felt even nervous about the matter.

"But I'm not a really good alpha to him until recently. It's not even that long since we mark each other," I quietly said, feeling a little discouraged.

"Just ask him first. I'll take care of the things at office for today. You just go to him and bring me good news later," Namjoon hung up the call without even wishing me luck.

I stared at the phone for a few seconds before snapping out from my thoughts.

"Come on, Jungkook. Just ask and accept Jimin's decision. Whatever the outcome is," I took a few deep breaths to calm down myself. I dressed accordingly and went to the kitchen to look for my beloved omega.

Jimin was back facing me, quietly waiting for my coffee to be ready and I took in all the beauty in front of me.

His still damp hair which was ruffled messily after being dried only by the towel.

His exposed neck that had my mark on it.

His small shoulders that would entirely being engulfed by mine when I embraced him.

His slim waist that was hugged by the apron.

My shirt that was a little tad too big for him, almost covering his pretty thighs.

Every light and graceful step he took.

Every beautiful hum he made.

I fell too hard for him.

My omega.

My now, Jeon Jimin.

I took quiet steps approaching him, before pulling him into a back hug.

I could feel his body tensed a little but soon relaxed, as he recognized me.

"Have you called Joonie?" his beautiful voice rang close to my ears, as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

I hummed as an answer, while watching Jimin pour my coffee into a mug and handed it to me.

I took the coffee from his hand and my other hand pulled him to seat at the dining table where our breakfast was already served.

Jimin must've sensed my nervousness because he immediately smiled brightly, pushing a toast to my mouth.

"Eat first. I know that you're probably not feeling hungry right now, but I won't let you talk unless you finish these toasts first," he ordered cutely, and I felt even more thankful to have Jimin in my life.

Jimin proceeded to spread jams on a few more toasts and pushed the plate towards me to make sure I had a full breakfast.

He took a few bites when I offered, and we take turns to wipe the crumbs from the side of our mouths, making me calm a little.

However, the peaceful breakfast soon ended, and I became a nervous wreck all over again.

Jimin was now seated close beside me on the couch, with both of his hands engulfed in mine.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths before looking back at my omega in front of me.

Jimin was staring lovingly into my eyes, waiting patiently to what I was going to announce to him.

"Jimin, I have been thinking about this a lot. But I'm not sure you'll agree or not," I started, staring directly into his pretty eyes.

He didn't say anything, but his soft smile encouraged me to continue my words.

"I want to – I want to have a baby with you. I want us to have a baby together. H-how do you think?" I hesitantly asked, feeling my palm sweating but still didn't want to break our eye contact.

"I-I'd – I would love to, Jungkook. I'd really love to. Oh my gosh, Jungkookie!" Jimin jumped into my arms and I immediately wrapped my arms around his small body, feeling his heart thumped loudly in his chest, matching my own.

"Are you sure about this, Jiminie?" I asked, while still having him in my arms, afraid of letting go.

"I'm hundred percent sure, Jungkook. It is my dream. I've always wanted to have a family with you. But I'm afraid you're not ready yet, so I've never had the courage to ask," Jimin confessed after he sat on the couch again, this time he was the one taking my hand in his.

"How long have you had the idea?" I asked softly, playing with our wedding ring on Jimin's finger.

"Since I knew that we have our fated mate?" he put one finger on his lips, seemingly thinking hard to answer my question.

"My biggest dream is to live a happy live and have a family with my mate, no matter who he is. And when I finally met you, it's just pure bliss for me. I feel so happy knowing that you are my alpha, my fated mate" he finished.

At the end of his answer, Jimin formed a smile that was so breathtakingly beautiful, and I felt my heart thumped crazily fast at his confession.

What did I do to deserve such an angel as my omega?

I was lost staring at my beautiful omega, only to be shocked when a tear suddenly slipped down Jimin's cheek.

"Oh god, what is it my love?" I pulled Jimin close to my chest, feeling my heart beats fast at any possible thoughts that was crossing my minds.

"I was so relieved that it's nothing bad, Kookie" he sobbed out and I felt Jimin's tears wetting my t-shirt, but I didn't mind that at all.

I rubbed his back, calming him down, whispering sweet words, saying multiple sorry to him, and waited for his tears to stop.

"I'm sorry if I gave you wrong ideas, Jimin. I was genuinely afraid that you wouldn't agree with this," I said after I felt him calmed down.

"What makes you think that?" he asked, still having little sobs, resting his head comfortably on my chest.

"I'm not really acting like the best alpha to you and you know that. At least not until recently. And it's not even a year since I marked you, not to mention only a few months of our marriage. I thought it would be too fast for you," I spoke out.

Jimin had already turned his body so that his back was resting on my chest and played with my ring.

"You're an idiot, Jungkookie" he shortly said, before giggling softly like an angel he was.

"I am. Only for you," I whispered and ducked my head, leaving kisses on his neck softly.

I felt him shuddered in my arms, before hearing soft sinful gasps out of his mouth as I attacked his sweet spots.

I turned his body so that our chests clashed together, and swiftly lifted him to the bedroom.

That's right.

We're making babies for the whole day.