Part 7

And we're back to present with happy Jungkook and Jimin, excited to have their own baby. Sorry for making Jungkook a bad person, but he's the sweetest alpha now, that's what matters, right?

A few months later. Jimin got pregnant. Of course, who are we kidding? It's Jeon Jungkook after all.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin decided to force me to go to work this morning and he said that he would be fine on his own.

I was reluctant to leave him alone since he was pregnant with our first baby. His baby bump had started showing even though he was only in his fifth week.

Well the doctor said it was normal for us werewolves since our pregnancy period was around three months only.

Well not me, Jimin of course.

So, when I found out that Jimin was pregnant, I wanted to take leave until he gave birth but Jimin refused.

I remembered the discussion we had on this topic.

"No, Jungkook. You can't just leave the office without anyone to lead your employees" He said when I first suggested.

"But Namjoon hyung will be there to take over the job," I said as I hugged him closer.

We were sitting on the couch watching some sappy love movies Jimin wanted to watch and I was only giving my attention to the small omega in my arms.

"That's the point. If Joonie takes over all your work, he will be overloaded with work. He has a family too. A lovely Seokjin, and the beautiful twins, Seojun and Haneul that would wait for him at home"

"But Jin hyung and the twins knows that Namjoon hyung is doing it for my sake," I whined a little, feeling heavy at the thoughts of leaving Jimin by himself.

"I know Jungkook, but just put yourself in his shoes. If you must leave me and our baby at home and come back late everyday just because you're taking over your best friend's load, how would that make you feel? Missing out the time to spend with us, would you like that?" He said softly while tracing the veins on my arms that was hugging him.

"I wouldn't like that," I whispered, hugging Jimin closer to my body if that's possible.

"Now you know. And what could be worse is that Namjoon hyung wouldn't even say no to you. He is the kind of guy who would selflessly do anything for you even if he needs to sacrifice himself. You should know him better than I am," he gently persuaded.

I hummed in agreement and leaned down to leave small kisses on Jimin's exposed shoulder because he was wearing one of my t-shirts that was too big for him.

"I'm so glad you are my mate, Jimin" I breathed in his scents and rest my nose on the crook of his neck.

"Why is that?" he questioned without tearing his eyes from the screen.

"You are always there to remind me about thinking of others. I was so lost in thinking only for myself that most of the time I forgot about the people who were affected by my every action, including you" I whispered my true feelings out.

"I'm not always that good Jungkook, I am kind of selfish when it comes to you too," he giggled slightly, and I lifted my face to look at his face from the side.

I wanted to have a full view of his face, so I lifted him up, turning his body so that his face was directly facing mine and now Jimin was straddling me on my lap.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck and I rested my hands on the both sides of his hip.

He gave me his eye smile and I leaned in to kiss his plump lips as he returned the kiss immediately.

The kiss was slow but filled with our love for each other.

"I love you," I breathed out after our lips parted.

"I love you too, so you're going to work as usual, okay?" he cutely asked, and another whine left my mouth.

"But I'm worried about leaving you alone. What if something happens to you when I'm away?" I tried to make him to want me to stay.

"Don't worry, Kookie. Nothing will happen to me. I will just stay at home and will not leave the house without you. After all, it's not that long. You're always back before the sun sets anyway," he spoke out confidently and bopped my nose.

I bopped his nose back and kissed him again.

He smiled against the kiss and I could feel my heart going to burst with happiness for having my precious omega in my arms.

And he was currently carrying my child.

Our child.

I sighed in content as we broke the kiss.

Jimin rested his head against my shoulder and leaned his body, resting on my chest. I noticed that he was getting sleepier and I wasn't planning to move him away from me.

I loved the way how our body was close to each other and how Jimin was always drifting to sleep every time he was resting on my lap.

"Promise...work..." he rambled something, but he was already falling asleep, so he couldn't form perfect sentence anymore.

I smiled at his cute behavior and circled my arms around him, one hand caressing his hair softly, knowing that it helped Jimin to get to sleep faster.

"I promise, baby" I whispered slowly before hearing soft snores coming from Jimin.