Part 3

Flashback to way before Jungkook and Jimin have a good relationship. Just a few chapters to tell how sucks Jungkook treated Jimin when he was still denying his feelings towards the omega. But it's not that bad, I promise you guys.

But, in case you don't want to read the sad parts, skip to Chapter 7.

Jimin's POV

"Mr. Park, I need you to send Namjoon the documents that the account department had received yesterday as soon as possible. He needs it for his presentation tomorrow." Jungkook suddenly instructed, leaving me clueless as he just walked into his room.

"Y-yes, Mr. Jeon."

Documents from the account department? How the hell should I know which document it was?

I didn't get any email?

I don't even belong to account department to begin with!

My mind was filled with confusion as I dragged my feet quickly to the account department.

"Excuse me miss, may I know if you had received any document by email yesterday?" I asked as soon as I knocked on the door that was already opened by the time I reached the room.

I don't like this woman.

She always tried to flirt with Jungkook every time she had the chance even though it was obvious that Jungkook was not interested in her at all.

She looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes after looking at my face.

What is wrong with her?

She moved slowly towards her desktop and searched into her email.

Can she work any slower than this?

Sloth can do better than her.

I waited patiently without saying anything not wanting to lose my calm since she was in a higher position than I was.

"Yeah, I got one," she replied and immediately looked back at her phone, scrolling through her social medias I guess.

"Umm, could you please forward the email to Mr. Kim Namjoon now? He needs it for his presentation," I requested politely only to be replied by an annoying sigh leaving the woman's mouth.

"Fine. What's his email?" she asked without removing her eyes from the phone screen.

What the – how can she not have Namjoon's email address?

He was her colleague since forever.

I didn't have Namjoon's email since he didn't have any work-related things to do with me.

Do I need to ask Jungkook for Namjoon's email?

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please wait for a second. I'll get his email right away," I walked away quickly and went to Jungkook's room.

Surely Jungkook would understand why I didn't have Namjoon's working email right?

He knew that I have never worked with Namjoon directly before.

"Umm Mr. Jeon, may I know the email address of Mr. Kim?" I asked after I get in front of Jungkook's desk.

"What did you just ask?" he lifted his eyes from his laptop and glared into my eyes.

Did he not hear me?

But why did he look mad though?

"Um, I was asking about Mr. Kim's –"