Something Missing...

Harry was surprised that the teachers hadn't tried to stop them.

Dumbledore was so humiliated, he could not do anything or else Eveline would attack.

The other teachers were just too confused to do much. He was slightly disappointed to see that Mcgonagall or Snape did not bother to even look at them.

Since they controlled Hogwarts, the castle was humming with magic. He could feel each brick soak in the magic from the students that walked through its halls.

Eveline talked with her many mates, and instructed to them that Luna and Hermione were in charge of her harem if she wasn't there.

Harry sighed at her.

It was pretty exhausting to have that many mates, but he knew that she could take care of it.

She was strong.

Ron was staring at Blaise. Said omega wasn't noticing the stare but was eating his roasted potatoes calmly.

Harry was amused to see Neville and Ron desperately try to get his attention subtly. Draco was sipping his pumpkin juice when he spoke up.

"Hey... what are you going to do about the tournament? Do you think we can get ourselves out of it?"

Harry put his chin on his hand. "No. I'll continue doing what I need to do. Maybe this way, Voldemort won't suspect me and I'll be able to talk to him."

It was no secret back in the war, Harry supported Lord Voldemort after the Slytherin vs Gryffindor War.

Inwardly, Harry wondered why he even bothered to oppose Voldemort. That man may have been batshit crazy, but he had his ideals right.

Ron smirked at him. "Hey, My Lord~." He lilted. "I think I see someone staring at you."

Harry did not move. But his eyes slid over to where Ron was looking at without moving his head, and was repulsed to see Ginny stare at him in lust and envy.

She stood up from the Gryffindor table and approached theirs, that sat smack dab in the Dining Hall.

Ginny was beautiful, with straight, glossy red hair and a warm, round face. Her cheeks were splattered with small freckles and her eyes were a soft brown.

Her cute act, as cute as it was, did not work on him.

"Harry," she said, trying to be shy. Her eyes glanced at him, and he would've felt embarrassed and pleased by her reaction, if he hadn't known her nature.

She was a whore.

"C-can I sit with you?" She asked, fidgeting.

'What a clever act. If only she had truly loved me.'

Harry did not have to answer. Neville looked at her coldly. "No."

She sputtered as her face flushed.

"H-huh? Why? Harry, why am I not allowed?" She said, pushing her lip out into a pout.

He grimaced. His creature did not enjoy her, nor did his human side did.

As an angel, his purity could not be tainted by anyone but his mate.

Harry looked away, just as Fred and George came, smiling slyly. "Hey, Harry! Brilliant thing you did with the goblet! How'd you get in?" They asked excitedly.

Harry looked at them and then tapped them on the foreheads.

They blinked and then their eyes sharpened.

Transferring memories only took a few seconds, so soon, they were cuddling up to Draco and jokingly calling Harry, 'My Lord'.

Draco smirked, his pupils sharpening to show that his inner Veela was close. "My pretty little twins," he cooed.

Fred smirked. "Ah, ah, ah." He tutted. "You're still 15, you horny child."

George pressed a little closer, the omegas sending out little bursts of pheromones to tease Draco. "We're both still underage."

Draco groaned.

"Well, mate, sucks to be you," Ron said as the twins separated from their future mate and went back to the Gryffindor table.

Draco glared at him.

"Says you! You're the one ogling my best friend!"

Neville sighed. "Hey, Harry, can you do the memory transfer to him?"

Harry shook his head. "Not today. His memories will take a longer time since he didn't take my pledge."

Blaise had decided not to let Harry use his memories.

In order for Harry to be able to transfer memories, the user had to have agreed to let him see their memories to be able to transmit it back in case they were brainwashed or had forgotten them.

Neville sighed, and then made a whining sound.

Ron snorted. "I know I can do it."

Both alphas raised an eyebrow, which prompted Ron to walk over to Blaise with a smirk on his face.

Now usually, omegas hid their scents by pretending to be a beta. Ron, however, did not have the luxury to afford scent blockers or suppressants.

So as he strutted over to the Slytherin table, his scent was releasing in large amounts. A smirk was on his face, and the Slytherins were staring at him in shock.

"Oi! Zabini," Ron called. Blaise turned towards him with a raised eyebrow.

"Weasley," he acknowledged. "What do you need?"

Ron put his hands behind his back. "Come with me, 'kay?"

Blaise shook his head, staring at Ron with caution and skepticism. "No. I haven't finished eating."

Ron leaned over the table, putting his hands on either side of the surprised omega. "I guess I have to help you finish eating, huh?" He purred, as he scooped a spoonful of chocolate gateau.

"Say 'ahhh'~"

Blaise blushed as Ron fluttered his eyelashes at him.

Harry sighed as he could only see Ron's back facing towards him, but soon enough, Blaise blinked at Ron.

"Did you really have to seduce me like that?"

Ron grinned. "Nope."

Then he walked off, ignoring the mutters of "Why is Weasley going towards the Slytherin table?", "Oh shit, that was sexy." and "Damn, Weasley was looking goddamn good for once. Too bad he's a blood traitor."

Ron sat down and then began to scarf down his food.

Ever since the war, food had been scarce, and although he broke that habit cause of little food, it seemed all the food was too tempting for him to stop.

Neville smiled at him, and then kissed him on the temple. "Slow down or you'll choke," he said gently and then got into a conversation with Eveline.

Hermione ate her food, which would've have been surprising if she hadn't stopped S.P.E.W. a long time ago.

Harry chewed on his roast beef and thought about what'd he do for his first challenge.

He glanced around, just cause he was a little distracted and his eyes met with Mad-Eye Moody's.

He felt a shudder run up his spine.

'He has something. Why does Barty have something I want?' He thought but soon ignored it, even as his inner angel raged.