Sharp Winds Fight With Sharp Minds

It's... strange.

He doesn't feel sad. He doesn't feel like ripping apart Dumbledore's castle to pieces. He doesn't want to cry or scream or claw at the ground in despair.

He's...

Numb.

This moment of distraction seeing Harry allowed Dumbledore to make a move and Voldemort narrowly dodged the attack. There was a screech behind him and he knew that it was one of his Death Eaters.

Dumbledore frowned at his lack of reaction and they continued to duel.

In the castle, Fred and George were peacefully walking through the hallways. Disarming traps and wards, they were surprised by the lack of powerful spells.

"What happened? Why's there such weak traps?"

"Maybe it's because Dumbledore can't control Hogwarts anymore. It doesn't belong to him anymore."

"Hm."

They went to the RoR and collected all of their things. Grabbing a familiar diadem, it flashed and a person appeared. The gorgeous man glared at them and said, "Who are you?"

The twins froze. "Huh?" They took out their wands, ready to use them.

"I'm asking who you are."

They looked at each other before Fred answered, "George." and George answered, "Fred."

The man sighed and took the diadem. He collected all of the horcruxes and said, "Why are you collecting them?"

His tone was strange.

The twins realized and said in a carefree way, "Our Lord said that his mate wanted them."

The man froze. "Lord?"

"Yep. Lord Potter. His mate is named Tom."

As expected, the man before them changed his expression and looked much friendlier, even if the smile didn't reach his eyes. Smiling, he said, "Oh. I know your... Tom. Can you bring me to him?"

"Sure! What's your name?"

"Gormlaith."

"Oh. Can we——" Fred said.

"—— just call you Laith?" George finished.

His expression turned slightly to distaste. "Fine," he snapped.

The twins stared as Laith collected his horcruxes and cradled them almost lovingly.

As they stepped closer to Dumbledore's office, they encountered worse traps.

"Oh, I forgot that Dumbledore was a Light Lord," muttered Fred.

"Tell me about it! Goodness, look at these traps!" George grumbled as he cast spells at the waving tentacles.

They whipped around and smacked him into a wall.

Laith sighed and said in a rather haughty tone, "Would you like help?"

"Yes, please—— oof!" George was smacked into again by Fred and they both slid down the wall with a groan.

Laith moved his hand in three circular movements and then his hands glowed green and the tentacles made loud squeaking noises that turned shriller and shriller before it died out.

Laith looked at the two twins who were staring at him with slack jaws. "Tch. Get up."

The twins stared at him as he glared ferociously. "Get. Up. Let's go! We don't have all of the time in the world!"