The Calm Before the Beautiful Storm

Tom helplessly bounced on Harry's cock, moaning and squeaking as his body worked it's way into an orgasm.

Harry hummed, his wings flapping somewhat lazily as he kept his eyes trained on Tom's face, who was contorted into an expression of euphoria.

"Alpha~, please help me. It feels so good, you're so good..." Tom was good at sweet talking, but nothing made Harry even move an inch of his hips upwards and into Tom's wet heat.

Tom whimpered, his skin flushed pink and shiny with sweat.

He stopped moving and grinded in slow circles against Harry's hips.

Harry pursed his lips.

He knew more than anyone that Tom could probably slide off of him right now and be completely fine with leaving Harry a horny mess.

However, he needed to practice restraint and with Tom being so compliant with his demands, he was currently practicing his magic.

Angels had certain ways to gain power, usually through something called 'Virtue Training' that forced Harry to resist against carnal desires.

He had to repeat this for a couple of hours, and so far, Tom had been bouncing on his cock for some time.

Harry was so fucking hard, he wanted to cry but he knew he had to resist the temptation that was named Tom Marvolo Riddle and get enough power. He could feel it in his bones as his angelic grace was strengthened and gathering.

After this, he had to eat only a piece of bread and fish with some sips of wine for the rest of the week.

Thankfully, this seemed to be working, so he was okay with most of it.

He was not okay with the lust training part, but Tom seemed happy enough using him as a human dildo. Currently, he was making obscene noises to tempt Harry and with the way he was twisting his body to seduce him, Harry just might be seduced.

'Dammit! If it wasn't for power!' He inwardly sobbed as he kept a blank face.

"C'mon angel, why don't you just let go and take me? I can bring you to better heavens than Shamayim. I promise that when Jehovah arrives, I'll bribe your way back to heaven for you~."

His words tainted in honey like sweetness made something twist in Harry's heart. His slick was starting to get thick enough to slide down Harry's body.

His eyes were blood red, their ruby gaze trained on him as if his eyes wanted to dissect him.

"How about it, darling?" His speech was getting more crazed. "How about it? Wanna go to our own personal Araboth?"

(A/n: I've been researching about some angel stuff, and I've been using Hebrew terms for most of these things, so excuse me if some doesn't make sense. Shamayim is the Hebrew name for heaven and Araboth is one of the seven levels of that heaven (though Araboth is where the angels live and is the highest). Jehovah is the equivalent of God.)

Harry was breathing hard, his vision swimming as Tom's pheromones became a practical weapon. It's sharpened edges were digging into his senses, tempting him to take Tom and leave himself to his instincts.

Harry blinked it away.

"Merlin, you can really turn me into an fallen angel."

Tom smirked, the color of his irises receding slightly. A finger trailed down Harry's chest teasingly. "That's what I do, angel. How do you think so many people began to follow me?"

Harry smiled. "You're a prince of hell, hm? No wonder you can last against this heavenly power."

"I'm only a prince, sweetie. You're a whole bloody archangel." Tom gave him a few kisses. Harry cooed, an Alpha noise.