Another Dream

Harry thought about what Luna told him.

That was his mate?

The devilishly cute omega who could fight the Alpha Tone and win was his?

He ignored the way his alpha purred and cooed at the thought.

A glimmer caught his attention.

He glanced at the egg that sat on the end of his bed. He sat up and weaved a hand through his hair.

Harry was exhausted but he got up, walking to the door but it was open hurriedly.

"Harry! You have to see this!" Neville shouted, his eyes wide.

Fred and George were in the living room, their eyes flashing as they glared at the girl across from them.

Both turned towards him once he stepped into the room.

Ginny's eyes brightened when she saw him.

"Harry! I'm so glad you're here! Tell them that they're wrong! You're not a twink, right?" She said insistently.

His eyebrows furrowed. "What? Why is this about me?"

Fred snarled, his omegan scent making all of the alphas agitated as George hissed furiously.

"We heard her talking about you, saying rubbish like you were going to marry her and then she'd be Lady Potter or something like that." Fred growled, giving Ginny the stink eye.

George flashed furious eyes at Harry, who was still and staring at Ginny intensely. "So, tell her yeah? Won't you do it?"

"Absobloodylutely."

He stepped forward, letting everyone know he was serious when he glared at the other Gryffindors with glowing eyes.

His pupil was white as he channeled Gabriel's power through his veins.

"Y'know... almost all of us here have creature inheritances." He whispered in a deadly tone.

There were murmurs of confusion.

"And as you all know, the most powerful creature is a god. But that's impossible, so the next most powerful creature inheritance is an Angel." His eyes flashed as his magic spread out, causing gasps of alarm. "And rivaling an Angel is a demon. But you know... all angels rule over the aspects of earth, so let's say, if I was an angel, what would happen if I decided that I wanted you all to suffer?"

Seamus shuddered, his eyes wide in mortification. "Y-y-you'd kill us....?"

Harry smirked. "Yes, exactly." He snapped his head furiously at Ginny, who was shivering in fear as she opened her mouth and closed it like a fish.

"If I was an angel, and I was feeling particularly malicious, I'd kill all of you guys. So, what would you do?"

"R-run?" Ginny squeaked.

They all looked terrified as his aura spread over the room and his scent grew worse, thickening in anger and fury.

His shadow was horrifying, stretching over the wall to form wings that covered the ceiling and seemed to want to stab them.

His alpha was furious.

Fred, George and Ron were shaking, but looked calm enough while Hermione and Neville shared a look of exhaustion.

"So scat! Get out! And don't fucking talk about me, got it?!" He snapped at Ginny, who ran for it as if the devil was after her.

Harry looked at the shocked students and snapped his fingers.

They blinked and then walked away as if their memory was erased.

Fred and George looked at him in awe. "It's so cool when you're ——"

"—— able to use the Angels' power for your own."

Harry smirked. "Mhm. That was Zachriel's I just used. He's an angel of memory."

"Wicked!" They all murmured.

Hermione smiled. "You were really pissed, huh?"

He sighed. "I just get irritated every time I see her."

"Well, that's an understatement! You get so pissed whenever she's mentioned, you start blowing steam out of your ears!" Ron laughed.

"Ron," Neville warmed teasingly. "Don't be rude to his Lordship."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm not that bad."

"Really?" They all said questioningly though he knew they were joking.

"Yes!" He laughed. "You guys are so mean! Be lucky no one is noticing our conversation. Otherwise, they may be suspicious of us."

"Yes sir!" Hermione said, saluting with a joking smile. "We'll try to arouse attention."

The twins stared at her in shock. "Did the uptight Hermione just joke with us? Shocking."

"Oh you're so rude!"

Neville smiled. "Anyways, good job. You really showed her who was boss."

Harry preened, and then he went back into his room, tired and much too lazy to do anything else.

He sank into his red sheet covered bed, sighing as he closed the curtains and closed his eyes as he fell asleep.

——

"Oh dear. You might even know my name now, hmm?"

Harry looked at his mate, who spread his legs seductively, almost as if he was trying to seduce him.

Slick was pooling on the table in syrupy puddles that smelt absolutely divine.

Harry grit his teeth, his mouth already watering.

His mate's scent was targeting him, sweet and seductive, as if he knew what effect it had on Harry and continued doing it.

"C'mon, my fallen archangel. Use me." His mate purred, arms pulling Harry onto his body, which was laid out on the table like a sacrifice.

Kisses were used to tease him. "Make me yours."

"Use your holy powers to purify me." Hands grabbed at his clothes as he helplessly fell deeper into the omega's arms.

"Use me! Use my body to commit the deepest sin of lust!" Harry shuddered as his back ripped and wings sprouted from his shoulder blades.

White feathers towered over them. The tiles brushed against the table and the demon smirked.

"Yessssssss. Breath in the toxins that is my poison and make me scream!"

Harry snapped and then darkness consumed him.

——

Harry startled awake.

He sighed. He looked at the cup, the ring, the locket and the diadem that sat by his bed.

He looked behind him and his eyes widened. His wings fluttered, their glowing feathers casting a soft light on the floor and the curtains of his bed.

He retracted them, his breath getting quicker.

What had happened in his dream?

It was as if his brain erased it.

He looked at the side, and sighed, his body relaxing in exhaustion.

Maybe.... his friends could help him.