IMPORTANT

HEY KIDDOS!! I WOKE UP WAYYYY TOO EARLY FOR THIS SHT!!!!

Guess what???

It ain't November yet, but it's time to vote!!

You have two choices of stories:

A Lily Dies, Another Blooms

When Lily died by Voldemort's hand, her soul is reincarnated into her daughter's body, the twin to the Boy-Who-Lived.
She is grateful for her second chance at life, and she soon goes into Hogwarts, and meets a certain grumpy Potions Professor...
Top!Harry x Bottom!Tom
?? x Lily
No noticeable warnings

Votes: ten

or

Eccedentesiast

Harry is furious at Dumbledore for cutting off communication when he was in his time of need. As summer continues, his dreams start changing and he dreams of a boy who's been his companion over many dimensions, worlds and timelines.
When his dream ends with him finding a boy who's trapped under Voldemort's commands, he sets out to find him and free him, discovering the true connection to him along the way.
Dom! Top!Harry x Sub! Bottom!Tom (A/n: notice how it's 'sub' and 'dom' as well as top and bottom)
Contains r*pe and trauma (A/n: I will be trying my best to make it as realistic but vague as possible so expect angst but also fluff)

Votes: zero
(A/n: as of 8/9/20, I've edited both story summaries.)

Interested?

Choose now! Until BSTC ends, this poll will be open!

The ten votes for A Lily Dies, Another Blooms is from my older story, so it's a little ahead!

Note: I will be striving for less than 38 chapters for each story, so expect longer chapters and fewer updates.

I will try my best to finish whichever you guys choose, so choose wisely!

Thank you! I hope at least you guys had a good sleep, nap, etc. Or will have.