[ three ]

"the reason why yoongi no longer tries to keep your relationship exciting is because you never once accepted his advances!" wendy complained, angrily poking you in the forehead.

as you rubbed the sore area, you cried out, "i was being dumb and oblivious, okay? stop calling me out, for goodness sake!"

"you better try and fix this shit before he breaks up with your boring ass," wendy playfully sneered, harshly pasting a torn sticker on the tip of your nose. she was rushing a couple scrapbook for her boyfriend's birthday gift, littering every page with fancy calligraphy, rose gold glitter and a bunch of adorable stickers.

"you're trying way too hard, wendy," you rolled your eyes, falling back onto your best friend's bed. when you looked up at her, she was staring down at you with a look you can only perceive as offended.

she snarled, "literally who are you to tell me that when you're the one with relationship struggles?"

both daeheon and wendy were romanticists, always surprising each other with something as extravagant as dinner reservations at five star restaurants to the simple things like unexpected smooches and cute notes. meanwhile, you and yoongi were always closed off and rarely ever think the same. you doubted his hearty suggestions and in turn, he doubted yours.

"take my advice, y/n," wendy said, "get intimate with yoongi." you gulped, evidently thinking of something sinful and unholy, causing wendy to splutter and hurriedly babble, "not that intimate, you hoe! i meant giving him kisses every day, cooking him meals to bring to work, sharing clothes-"

"hold up- how is sharing clothes intimate?" you asked, eyebrows furrowed in complete confusion. wendy smugly crossed her arms, "sharing is caring, idiot. plus, wearing his clothes will be like having a piece of him with you."

"that... sounds weird," you wheezed, unglamorously throwing your head back. "but okay, since it's intimate or whatever you sickos call that."

you've seen people going around wearing their lovers' clothes — some in hoodies, some in caps, some in shirts, maybe even socks. wendy has a whole wardrobe of daeheon's clothes too, wearing an item of his every friday to celebrate their relationship.

but for you, everything had to be different. your subscribers knew you as a complete cheapskate. if you were caught wearing any of yoongi's clothes, they'd probably get suspicious, start spreading rumours about you either having a boyfriend or a sugar daddy and eventually, magically find out the truth.

you gulped. you wanted to be like other couples without the risk of jeopardising yours and his occupations. just what could you do?

a/n ;

i am honestly so disappointed in my writing
why can't i english