[ five ]

while the boys enjoyed the array of food you spent your entire monthly salary on, you snuck into yoongi's room. you were thankful that they earned big because that meant constantly upgrading their dorm and now that each member had their own individual rooms, you could finally make your way to yoongi's room without being caught by any of the boys.

there you were, skidding yourself along the wall to not be seen. usually, one would want their partner to see them in their clothes. but you weren't going for the cute stuff like hoodies or t-shirts — you were going for something you weren't quite comfortable with flaunting just yet.

you looked through his wardrobe, amazed by the size and the number of FG shirts all over. you tried your best not to get distracted by your boyfriend's rack of black leather jackets you just wanted to wear and be cool in. his beanies reeled you in too, wanting to snuggle in their warmth when he isn't around, all busy with his year-end award shows.

reaching the underwear section, you hesitated. was this right? what if you saw unholy things? what if you had to invest in bleach to cleanse your eyes because of those unholy things? you sighed, "dating is hard."

you tightly shut your eyes and threw a hand into his underwear drawer, fishing for god knows what. you felt something bouncy, almost like a bra, and panicked. you were sure what you felt wasn't a boy's undergarment so you pried your eyes open. it was indeed a bra, a cream coloured one with a tiny ribbon in front. you wondered, "is- is he into... crossdressing?"

"that's okay. yeah, that's alright," you assured yourself, "i'm a supportive girlfriend. i support everything he's into." you remained staring at the bra, face cracking with every second but a spot at the back of the bra had you tilting your head in realisation.

"wait," you closely inspected the bra, "this is mine." you remembered getting drunk after a night out with wendy and daeheon. they bid you farewell by sending you off to bangtan's dorm, afraid you'd maybe die if you were on your own because that's totally what you're capable of.

yoongi made you shower and brush your teeth at his place, not wanting to sleep next to someone who reeked of alcohol and cigarettes from passing smokers. you ended up leaving your washed clothes there and yoongi probably kept them with his clothes to not confuse his members.

as you heard the ringing of metal utensils in the sink, you quickly fished out a bunch of boxers and zoomed back out into the dining area.

a/n ;

yeet