[ thirteen ]

"this is odd," yoongi softly shrieked, "this is very odd."

"what is?" hoseok asked, peeking into yoongi's room. he spotted the older rummaging through his underwear drawer, like he's been doing for the past couple of days.

"my black boxers are gone! i swear i saw them in here yesterday..." yoongi cried out, passing a hand over his face and turning to plop onto the bed, face down.

"maybe your eyesight's worsening? could be an effect of old age or something," hoseok joked and with that, yoongi kicked him out of his room, chasing him across the dorm until he felt tired and returned to wailing over his lost boxers on his bed.

"why are you getting so worked up over missing underwear?" namjoon shook his head, "if you can't find it anywhere just buy another pair??"

yoongi groaned, "joonie, you're not getting it. i planned to wear it on the flight to new york today. i always wear it when i'm flying! it's a thing! also, i only have fourteen pairs of underwear — half of which are torn either at my dick or ass area, roughly five of them are bright coloured and now, two of the good ones are missing, which leaves me with the horrendous ones that i absolutely cannot wear on stage."

"let's be real, hyung," namjoon pursed his lips, "would you rather go on stage with a neon yellow underwear or butt naked?"

yoongi took awhile to respond but his answer definitely did not disappoint. he stared intensely at namjoon as he enunciated his answer, "butt. naked."

"b-but-"

"armys have seen me in that one blood, sweat and tears performance. they freaked out, yes, but in a good way!!! maybe if i do that again, i'll go viral!" yoongi excitedly insisted, "plus, i have a nice ass so there's nothing for me to be ashamed of."

namjoon sighed as he walked out of yoongi's room, "i give up. do whatever the fuck you wang, hyung, but if the managers and stylist noonas shove a stick up your ass for doing this, i'm not helping you."

meanwhile, you decided to wear yoongi's black boxers over your underwear and under your dress. it was tight enough to pass off as safety shorts so that's what you turned it into.

you picked up your phone and texted yoongi to see if he was free for a video call before he left seoul.

"yoonie~" you cooed when your boyfriend's face showed up on the screen. your smile fell when you saw him wiggling around in his seat, "what's wrong?"

"just uncomfortable, that's all," yoongi chuckles, "i'm going commando today because i packed all my good underwear and my black boxers went missing. you know the seam that vertically cuts through the butt of the pants? yeah, it's kinda pushing in between my butt cheeks now and that feels awful HAHA."

your cheeks flushed red, knowing you were the cause of his demise. you wanted to tell him you took his boxers, wanted to surprise him. but now that he was suffering from your stealing, you breaking the news to him could also mean him breaking your neck.

"well, fuck," you muttered under your breath as you smiled sweetly at yoongi.

a/n ;

yes