[ fourteen ]

you went rushing to wendy's after yoongi hung up.

"bitch, open up!" you shrieked outside your best friend's apartment, consistently knocking on the door until your knuckles felt sore.

wendy answered your call, greeting you with disheveled hair and half-opened eyes. she groaned, "fuck you. i was sleeping... what do you want now?"

"girl, i think i fucked up," you gulped, pushing past her weak self and throwing yourself onto her couch. "i- i deadass thought wearing his clothes was cute but he's freaking out over losing his boxers and i feel like absolute shit for stealing them, you know?"

wendy blinked.

"hol'up," she shook her head, "boxers? stealing? you fucking stole his boxers and you're wondering why he's fucking panicking?!"

"sweetie, wearing each other's clothes isn't supposed to be like this," she laughed in disbelief, "you're meant to tell him that you're keeping a part of him to yourself so he understands and appreciates your feelings for him. oh my god, y/n, you're so dumb, it's adorable!"

you huffed, "you could've told me all that before i fucking made a fool out of myself."

wendy cackled instead of aiding you in your current affairs, so you saw yourself out of her apartment and went to the nearest mall. you decided that if you were going to keep your nasty pickpocketing habits a secret from yoongi, you should at least help him stock up on underwear.

you felt around in the men's underwear section, cooing every time your fingers came in contact with the soft material of high-end underwear brands. you slapped yourself once you realised you were shopping for yourself and not your boyfriend.

"fuck, y/n. focus!"

you asked around for the most comfortable boxer brands, especially those one can dance in with ease. the shop attendant willingly led you to a corner with boxers you've seen laying around in yoongi's drawer.

you carded through the stack of boxers, picking out the ones you know will suit yoongi best.

just as the shop attendant left your side to attend to others, you slipped into the nearest dressing room and started placing the boxers over your front. if you could simply wear yoongi's boxers with great ease then that must mean he could fit into whatever you could wear.

"ooh, my man's got cake," you softly whistled, stretching the material of the boxers to accommodate your hips.

you peeked out of the dressing room to see if anyone was looking and quickly tiptoed our so you wouldn't get caught. you placed the nicest boxers you could find into the tiny basket the shop provided and skipped your way to the cashier.

as the cashier neatly packed the numerous pairs of briefs into a fresh new paper bag, he raised a question. "are these for your boyfriend?" he ended off his query with a wink.

"if not for him, then who? me?" you joked, immediately pausing when you realise that buying boxers for yourself was indeed something you would actually do.

you flashed one last awkward smile at the cashier before treading home.

a/n ;

my dudes i'm so sorry for not uploading anything 🥺
i've upgraded to junior college and holy shit it's tough
haha i'm only two months in
but i'm so ready to drop out