[ twenty one ]

"is there... something you're not telling me?"

yoongi was reluctant in his answer. he paused as though he needed to thoroughly plan out a response before opening his mouth to speak. "...no," he finally quipped.

"something wrong?" he added later on, after seeing you frown after hearing his one-word comment.

you weren't sure how you came to such a conclusion but you immediately assumed that maybe whatever was concerning you wasn't that big of a deal in his eyes, hence his silence in the matter.

"no," you shook your head, pushing yourself closer to yoongi's, trying to take in his warmth.

he simply hummed in reply, letting you play with his lithe fingers as you loved doing so. his milky skin felt so wonderful under your fingertips, it almost felt as though you were caressing the finest silk the world could ever conjure.

"yoonie..." you muttered, "there is something, actually..."

"hm, what is it?" yoongi asked, cradling your warm cheeks in his charming hands.

"i don't feel too confident in myself, or rather us, these days," you gulped, pupils flickering everywhere but at him. perhaps it was a good time to talk about it. he needed to leave for japan anyway so if anything unfortunate stands in their way, he would have the time and space to reflect.

"what... what do you mean..?"

"we have different opinions, yoon," you whispered, voice barely audible in the ac's whirring, "you prefer if we keep our relationship a secret for the rest of our lives, which i deeply respect and understand, but i'd like it better if we didn't have to worry so much about where, what and who we are. it's tiring, yoongi."

"and... on top of that, i think there's some things that haven't been established between us," you huffed. "it seems like we haven't really come up with a functioning system."

"like," you groaned, "i'm happy as we are right now but isn't it always better if we were able to sort out our issues and not let it, i don't know, grow into a humongous elephant in the room?"

yoongi's sharp inhale was loud in your ears and despite him scaring you a little bit, he leaned in and pecked your lips in reassurance. "you're right," he whispered against your lips.

he pursed his lips as he pushed himself off.

"let's go public."

you spluttered, "what?!"

"i said what i said."

"we're supposed to discuss it first, you prick!"

yoongi laughed, throwing his head back. he pulled you closer into his hold, smothering you in the material of his shirt and suffocating you in his warmth.

"i know you were asking about the photoshoot," he watched as your ears turned a bring hue of red.

"...what about it," you sniffed.

"i'm sorry for not telling you there'd be a girl with me but don't worry," he rested his chin on your head, gently caressing the back of your head, "i'm all yours."