[ nine ]

you left the building, camera still in hand. "i guess that's the end of this bighit entertainment tour! i'm not an architect or a fengshui master, but i believe the whole building was built quite aesthetically and it sort of has this... soothing vibe to it? maybe it's the colour scheme but again, i'm not a professional so i have no idea," you laughed, face all up in the camera.

"one thing i'm sad about is that i wasn't able to film the practice rooms," you sighed, "i was told that the idols and trainees were practising there so i couldn't check them out, but that's alright!"

"man, am i excited to see the comments under this video... i just know for a fact that some stans are gonna come at me for absolutely no reason, or maybe say that i paid my way here," you shook your head, clicking your tongue at the camera, "ahh i'll end the video here then. bye bye!"

you pursed your lips as you neatly kept your camera in your bag and walked away from the building. once you felt you were out of sight, you slipped into a random toilet you frequently visited on similar occasions to change out of your 'work' clothes into your 'date' clothes. you switched up your hair into a bun, wiped off your makeup, changed your shoes, and finished off your look with a cap and mask.

you walked back into the bighit building, looking like a complete different person. daeheon raised a knowing eyebrow and mouthed, "date?". you blushed and shyly smiled, and that was enough to affirm the other.

you coolly entered the entertainment and let your feet take you to yoongi's studio. you keyed in the passcode, giggling when you remembered that you were one of the only two who were allowed to enter his studio at any time, other than yoongi himself.

"yoongi," you called, peeking in only to see that he was not in his usual spinning chair. you fully opened the door and entered, thinking he might be on the couch instead but he wasn't. you frowned, fishing out your phone to text him but before you could even hit the 'send' button, a pair of hands shield your eyes.

"guess who," the owner of the hands cooed, but... it didn't sound like yoongi. you scowled and whacked the hands away before turning around, "where's yoongi?" standing there was the other person who knew the passcode to yoongi's studio; jeon jungkook.

jungkook shrugged, "last time i saw him, he was with hoseok hyung in one of the practice rooms."

so you ventured on. after thanking jungkook for his navigation, of course. the sound of footsteps and panting grew clearer and sharper the closer you got to the practice room yoongi and hoseok were in. you opened the door a little and peeked through the tiny slit you just made.

hoseok was helping yoongi master the choreography for their upcoming comeback. watching hoseok dance brought back memories from a couple of years ago, when you caught him grooving to girl group dances.

you were so caught up in watching yoongi move his cute little butt that you didn't know that your own cute little butt protruded into the narrow hallway. a cleaning staff failed to notice you too and rammed into you with their cart, which sent you falling chest first into yoongi and hoseok's practice room.

a/n ;

did y'all see yoongi in that cb trailer
bc i sure did
and i wanna eat him up
how can one be so cute yet so hot at the same time
like urgh does he want me to die from a heart attack or sumn