Simply mysterious

Screen pacing on an unknown place, showing the surroundings.
A necklace was kept, shining bright, as if shouting it's loneliness, and loving it's prestige.

The necklace was itself so happy, as it got the honored of being a part of someone's precious life.

Will an oblation ever come into renaissance to complete what has left long ago ?

A question decided the fate of existence and of existing. A question remarks the fate of present and of presenting. Also a question finds itself where it was burried.

But what is pre-decided can only be either pre-written or re-written..................

A girl, she was not less than an example of beauty's structure.

Falling hair on her face, was making her even more innocent and beautiful. But it seems, she was enjoying the conspiracy of her hairs, with a beautiful smile on her face.

While his best friend cum unknown lover, was just admiring his girl, he was not at all interested in affects of his on other girls. But his eyes was only glued on his babydoll.

A worker came from behind.

Worker : Preeta mam, aapka kaam kab Tak ho jaayega.

She turned, and was revealed to be Preeta Arora.

Preeta : bas abhi thodi der me ho jaayega, kuch kaam tha.

Worker : nahi mam, shop ki safai karni hai na.

Preeta : ok...aap yeh sab karlijiye, Mera kaam to Ghar par bhi ho jaayega, Mai fir chalti hu. Bye

Worker : ok mam, bye.

Both exchanged a genuine smile, being persons of different positions. After all Preeta Arora, is simply an example of pure modesity.

Preeta turned and her gaze went on her best friend, an extreme handsome man, whose heart is totally hers unknown to both of them.

Preeta observed Karan staring at her with a smile on his face, leaning against wall.

A smile appeared on her face seeing her. Undoubtedly they were best friends, but there was something more than that always, which triggers both of them, but what they bother is theirs friendship.

Preeta aksed Karan what happened by action.

He replied in action, nothing.

Karan pointed on a project which was kept nearby, made with Preeta.

He actioned it as so beautiful.

Preeta smile, and lowered her eyes to it, tucking her hair strands behind her ears.

Karan : (in mind) haye.. Meri babydoll kitni innocent hai, I am really so lucky, Mai uska best friend hu.

A pat on back of preeta bring her out of her world. She turned to see the worker standing there.

Preeta : haanji.

Worker : madam aap gai nahi abhi tak.

Preeta : (slapping her forehead) Mai bhi na, jaa hi Rahi hu bas.

Worker : haa.

Preeta turned and pick her stuffs up.

Worker was seeing her, she thought in mind. Although mid-age, but she understood everything.

Worker : (in mind) pata nahi Kyu hamesha is bacchi ko dekhkar kuch alag sa ehsaas hua hai, jaise iska khubsoorat chehra kuch bhayanak raaz pehchaanta ho, jaise iski masoom aankhein kuch anhoni jaanti ho.
Pata nahi yeh Sach bhi hai ya nahi, par Jo bhi ho, bas sab thik ho.