Necklace

Even when you don't know magic is happening, it is happening... it is unfurling itself... it is garnishing yourself... it is vanishing themselves.

The past is in your head, the future is in your hands....and what about present. It is actually you.

Whether you find it, either it finds you, the fate is what which is supposed to be happen.
Whether in that life, or in this life, but it will.....

Karan and preeta was walking while Preeta was admiring the beauty and loneliness of road, and Karan was admiring his love.

Preeta : Karan...kitna acchi hai na yeh jagah. Kitni beautiful, and best.

Karan : (looking her) ha sachme bohot beautiful and best hai...

Preeta saw him, she realized he is talking about her. She immediately looked down to hide her blush and Karan also looks away, and run his hand in his hairs.

Preeta took a deep breath and nod her head in no, smiling.

Preeta saw the site.

Preeta : Karan dekho.. wo site ane waali hai.

Karan : ha...

Preeta : Karan....wo itni special Kyu hai ?

Karan : wo to andar chal ke hi pata chalega babydoll.

Preeta : ha.

Both were now standing at the gate. A cold breeze passed, touching their faces.

Preeta rub his arms, and closed her eyes smilingly.

Wo jo hona rehta hai, uska ek wakt bhi aata hai...
Wo jise khona rehta hai, uska ek dard bhi reh jaata hai...
Wo jise paana rehta hai, uska ek asq bhi reh jaata hai...
Par wo jise waapis aana rehta hai, uska har koi sajda kar jaata hai.

Karan took a deep breath. Preeta open her eyes.

Both enter in.

Suddenly, the air's force became fast. All birds started chirping happily. Light of nature become more bright. A different kind of fragrance outspread in the air. And some soft layers began to fall down.

Preeta : (happily) wow...Karan, it's so beautiful.

Karan : (lost) yes...as if they are welcoming us.

Preeta : (stunned) ha...

Karan : (in sense) ha...no nothing. Come we should go in.

Your returning was the thing for which I covet.
Your going was the thing which destiny's ruse.
But, being you is what you should yearn for.....

Preeta : Karan...Mai Kya soch Rahi hu, aaj meri team bhi nahi hai, to mai soch rahi hu, yeh jagah sirf examine karke, ham aaj kahi gumne chalte hai.

Karan : great. To chalo fir talashi li jaaye is jagah ki.

Preeta : ha bilkul..

Both laughs.

Karan and preeta went in opposite directions.

Preeta began to examine stones, floors, she was also searching.

On other hand, Karan was examining place with deep thinking. He then bend on floor and start to knocks the floor. Then, he was making faces (like stretching mouth, eyes) after seeing statues.

Preeta found a little different stone.

Preeta : oh wow...lagta hai koi new Discovery hogi yeh, Chalo let's see.