Stealing mystery

Sometimes what you want is only your person's attention.

Her one smile is enough to satisfy his day.
His one word is enough to flurry her moment.
Their only one togetherness is enough to flush the world.

Creations destroy them,
But what if creator is holding them.
Peoples decision fade it.
But God's decision again sway it.

Karan took a visit in preeta's room. He understood she is in washroom, but his gaze went on her open diary. He went to it.

Karan lovingly roams his hand on the pages smiling. Suddenly, door opening sound alert Karan. He put the diary back.

Preeta come out and saw Karan.

Preeta : Karan tum, kuch kaam tha abhi.

Karan : no, mujhe kuch kaam nahi hai, I was asking tumhe koi hai kaam.

Preeta : nahi to.

Karan : good, hota Mai tab bhi karne nahi deta.

Preeta : Matlab.

Karan : Matlab ke tum abhi so jaaogi.

Preeta : lekin mujhe...

Karan snatched the towel from her hand, and took her to the bed.

Preeta : karan, abhi man nahi hai Mera sone ka.

Karan : Maine tumse pucha, aur tumhe raat bhar jaag kar overthinking Jo karni hai, to Kaise man hoga.

Karan somehow managed to lay preeta on bed. She at last laid surrendering to him.

Preeta : karan..

He stopped her by keeping his finger on her lips.

Karan cover her with duvet, and caressed her hair for once sitting beside her.

Karan : dekho preeta, kisi bhi cheez ke liye over think karna zaroori nahi hai. Jo destined hai wo hokar rahega.

Preeta nod her head in yes.

Karan : abhi so jao. Already itni thaki Hui ho, kaam bhi karna ka kal tumhe, aur duniya ki tension bhi leni hai (she chuckles) to so jaao.

Preeta nods closing her eyes. Karan was caressing her hair.

Indeed her eyes showed the tiredness of all works, which is only be seen by Karan, unlike to herself.

After a minutes, being tired preeta drifted into sleep.

Karan was about to get up to go by getting out from her grip, but instead preeta cuddled more to him. Her grip tighten on him more and more.

Karan was not able to sit properly, but preeta cuddled him even more, so now, karan too laid beside her accidentally.

Karan's all attempts to escape was fail. So he give up.
Karan adjusted themselves. Preeta's head was on his shoulder, and karan's hand encircled around her.

He was staring her in his arms lovingly, with all his love and life and was caressing her hairs.

Us lamhe ne ye kaisi riwayat ki,
Use mere paas bhejne ki hidayat di.
Puri raat wo Meri baahon me soyi rahi,
Lekin ishq ne jism se khelne ki ijaazat na di.

The spectral night began to end, witnessing the most beautiful morning after decades.

OTHER SIDE...

The unrevealing yet relieved personality of his, he was drawn to the image more and more.

Was he a psychic lover ? Or a psycho patient ?