Research

Two souls are sometimes created together and in love even before they are born.

There was a telepathic connection between the two hearts.

He stole her heart and she dreamed to steal his last name.

Tumse kitni mohobbat hai
Yeh bata nahi sakti

Apni zindagi mein tumhaari ahmeeiyat bata nahi sakti

Meri zindagi ka har lamha
Tumse shuru hota hai

Tumhaare bina ek pal
Bhi zindagi bita nahi sakti

Preeta closes her diary and then comes out of the tent. She rubs her arms feeling the chills of the wind.

Mumkin hai mein
Khudko bhool jaun zaroor

Tumse door rehkar ek
Pal bhi bita nahi sakta

Mumkin hai mein
Khud ko bhool jaun zaroor

Par tumhe bhoolne
Ki khata mein kar nahi sakta

Tum mere dil mein nahi
Rooh mein base ho

Tumse bichad kar mein apni
Zindagi guzaar nahi sakta

Karan too comes out placing his diary on the side and was standing on the opposite side with his hands in his pockets.

The Moon was beaming, the stars twinkling, the darkest night, it did seem. They could see the brightest stars. The frosty wind took over the evening but the cozy tent provided them comfort.

The site had been welcoming ever since they had arrived but now it looked at as if it was warning them against a rising danger. A danger which would either make or break the bond of the two lovers.

Preeran rubbed their hands settling their goosebumps and their own anxiety.

Preeta: Aaj tak itni jagah pe aayi hoon mein.. Tab bhi.. Aisi feeling kabhi nahi aayi.. Jaise mein yeh jagah ko jaanti hoon?

Karan: Aisa kyun lag raha hai ki mein aur Preeta ek hone ke bajaaye alag hone waale hain? Woh bhi firse?

They were meant to part ways so that they could find each other but did they know that? Hmm..

Preeta was about go inside when she saw something sparkling inside the sand. She bent down and picked it out. She wiped it and examined it.

Preeta: Diamond? Yeh yahaan kya kar raha hai? Shaayad puraane zamaane ka hoga.. Kal subah dekhoongi.. Isko rakh deti hoon.

She went inside and kept inside and kept it on the table and dozed off to sleep unknown of the lurking mystery in her tent.

Somewhere the heart shined, somewhere the diamonds did.

Preeta was sleeping peacefully when some visions started running in her mind. A huge lake.. A man running through it and then finally she saw a man holding a gun. He fired the gun jerking Karan from sleep. The two had seen the same dream. And it wasn't the first time.. They had seen these flashes.

The next morning,

Preeran were at the the site examining each and every thing carefully rather Preeta examining things and Karan checking out Preeta.

Preeta turned towards Karan to find him already staring at her. Her cheeks flushed with a deep shade of red which Karan loved.

He looked at her the way a woman wants to be looked at.

Preeta(nervously): Karan.. Kuch mila?

Her dancing lips and her musical words which sounded so to his ears brought him out of his trance.

Karan: Haan?.. Nahi.. Nahi.. Ab tak toh kuch nahi.. Tumhe kuch mila?

Preeta(pointing toward the hill) : Nahi.. Shaayad udhar kuch hoga.. Chalein?

Karan: Haan.. Mein paani leke aata hoon.. Tum bhi thodi der baith jao.. Fir chalte hain..

He went inside the tent. She saw him walking, just the way he way he walked into her heart like he always belonged there, took down her heart and lit her souls on fire.

Her daze was distracted by the same mysterious woman who had given her the note.

Preeta(shocked): Aap? Yahaan.. Firse.. Usdin.. Woh note deke.. Gaayab hogayi thi?

She was interrupted again when the woman handed her another note. Preeta looked at it terrified.

She looked up to see the woman disappeared.

Preeta(shouts): Karan... Karan

Karan comes out running.

Karan(concerned): Babydoll.. Kya hua? Tum theek ho?

Preeta holds up the note.

Karan: Yeh kya hai?

Preeta: Wahi lady aayi thi firse.. Yeh note deke chali gayi.. Mein bata rahi hoon Karan.. This is not a joke.. It is something big..

Karan: Chill Babydoll.. Pehle kholo toh.. Kya likha hai? Woh toh dekho?

Preeta nods and opens the note and read.

"Magic is all around you.. Just believe in it"

Karan(laughs): Firse mazaak... Magic? Really? Babydoll.. Ek kaam karo.. Isko chodo aur jaake thodi der rest karlo

Preeta nods and leaves. She comes to her room and opens her diary with a page.

Preeta: Yeh wahin poem hai jo maine uss din likhi thi.. Woh bhayaanak sapna dekh ke.. Yahin iss note ko rakh deti hoon.

She keeps the note there and closes the diary and keeps it on the bed and leaves to the bathroom.

The diary, outside opens to the poem and the note vanishes.

She lost herself in the trees
Among the ever changing leaves
She wept beneath the wild sky
As stars told stories of ancient times
The flowers grew towards her light
The river called her name at night
She could not live an ordinary life
With all the mysteries of universe
Hidden in her eyes.

The Screen focusses on the diary.

Precap:
By @Solesoul26 : lurking mystery.

Hope y'all liked the chapter.

Love
Khushi and Misba ❤