Chapter 12 Do we have a Deal ?

NSFW

*

"What if I'm telling you that I want to make a deal with you?"

*

Silence.

*

Alastor's body had frozen as his hand was ready to grasp the door wrist.

*

"I beg your pardon my dear, what did you say? "Asked the deer in a tone as calm as yours. In response, you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"You heard me very well, I want to make a deal with you."

*

The deer turned around with a huge scary smile. You swallowed silently, trying to control your fear. His red eyes sparkled in a macabre excitement like the eyes of a predator.

Seriously ... Who the hell was the wolf in that fucking office?

At least you managed the most difficult part of it which was "getting his attention".

You kept your shoulders back and tried not to break eye contact with him, it was the only way for you to keep a certain confidence and pride.

Begging in front of him already repelled you, and submitting to a deal put you in disgust. However, you knew you had to submit. It was worth your friends' lives and you knew it.

*

"Oh really my dear? "Alastor asked with a singing tone, almost... Sadistic.

That son of a bitch was twist the knife in the wound. You knew he felt your shame and that he was feeding on it with cruelty. You struggled to keep your anger deep in your insides, but it was so difficult when you looked at his condescending and mocking smile.

All right, you weren't going to play his game, you've already given him the pleasure of seeing you angry, and completely at his mercy, you weren't going to give him the luxury of seeing you covered in shame and angry a second time.

You managed to hide your rage through a hypocritical smile and repeated it again with confidence and determination.

"Yes, Alastor, I want to make a deal with you."

As soon as your words reached his ears, the deer screamed with enthusiasm

"Why didn't you tell me this before Y/N?"

You were going to answer, but the deer had disappeared from your field of vision. Before you thought about looking around, he appeared right next to you, making you jump. You took a few steps back so that there is a safe distance between you. Your smile fell off but you didn't break the visual contact.

*

"You were in such a hurry that you didn't really give me time to express myself. "You answered him honestly by rolling your eyes.

*

Alastor came towards you with a playful smile.

You didn't like the way he was looking at you. He was circling around you like a hungry animal would. He was certainly thinking about what he could do to trap you through this deal you were offering him.

Although... there was something more on his face... was it curiosity?

You backed away again when he was only one foot in front of you, but his desk blocked you. The moment you felt the edge of his desk against you, an elusive terror seized you.

*

"NO, LET ME GO, LET ME GO, IT WASN'T A PART OF OUR DEAL! BACK OFF!"

*