New Year

(This is just a beginning chapter introducing Levi's character and past. The next chapter will be set in the school and will introduce Erwin. Enjoy)

Levi's POV

Here it goes, new school, new me. God i hate parents.

The reason I have joined a new school at the age of 15 is due to my 'aggressive behavior' at my other schools, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. I mean yeah putting a guy in hospital because he called me a nerd isn't exactly good behavior but he deserved it no matter what anyone else says.

I guess this is punishment for all my 'sins' or whatever. Sina Academy, a giant skyscraper of a school full of shitty, spoiled brats. A school for the uptight as I like to call it. This would always be my last choice in schools, but i didn't get a choice this time.

Flashback

I arrive home from Rose secondary school clutching my plain black backpack to my chest to shield my homework from the torrential (bad) downpour that plagued this country. I announced my arrival as i opened the door but I got no response which I found odd. I walked into the living room, the kitchen, the bedrooms, the garden but nothing. As I walked towards the bathroom a sense of fear took control of me and I hesitated in opening the door. However no amount of fear could prepare me for the monstrous sight that lay in front of my eyes. 

My mother, my last good family member laid on the floor of the bathroom, dry blood covering her wrists and a knife loosely held in her right hand, her eyes open and staring into my soul taking away all happiness from my life. A note in her left hand with my name on it. I slowly take the note from her lifeless body and read it "My dear Levi, I'm so so sorry I've disappointed you my little prince. I want you to know that I will always love you and I'll always be with you. You've been accepted into Sina academy, I know you don't want to go but make me proud Levi, be happy, get a girl and settle down. Please just forget about me and enjoy life. I'll always love you my prince. Goodbye"

Flashback Over

(Please let me know what you think and if there are any errors. Thank you for reading. The next chapter will be published soon)