Lesson One

Levi's pov

Even though I told him to slow down I don't think he's able to with how long his legs are. My height is the one thing I hate about myself.

We soon got to the back of the school outside where a plain large field was. In the middle of the field was a weird bald guy with flabby arms and a bright red knows. God help us if that's the teacher.

"Mr Pixis!" Erwin calls as he jogs over to this thing whilst dragging me by my arm making me almost trip over several times.
"Ahh Erwin I was wondering when you'd show up, you're never late for gym class" Pixis said studying Erwin.
"I'm sorry sir but I was told to show a student around and he'll be shadowing my lessons. This is Levi Ackerman sir" Erwin introduced me as I looked around at the field and the class. A basic class, about 20 odd students in there, all jocks so no chance of becoming friends with them.

"Right then Levi. Do you have a PE kit?" Pixis asked me to which my answer was a shake of the head
"We uhh we haven't been able to purchase one yet" I say as I feel myself begin to blush. Damn it why am I so nervous?
"That's no problem. Erwin show Levi to the lost and found in the gym. I'm sure there's some left over kit in there" Pixis smiled and noded at Erwin.
"Yes sir" Erwin noded back and guided me into the gym.

"So what do you think of Mr Pixis?" Erwin enquired whilst studying my actions.
"He seems nice. Does he always have a bright red nose though?" Erwin sighed then bent down and whispered in my ear
"Mr Pixis is an alcoholic. He's trying to quit but we know it isn't. Levi, for your sake I wouldn't mention what I said to you again" Erwin warned whilst staring into my eyes to make sure that I understand. I manage to nod in response, his face so close to mine is making me nervous. It's probably just first day nervs. I hope.

"Now Levi this is the lost and found section, Pixis has let you use it today but he won't let you next lesson so I'd try and get one after school today"
I sigh and rub my forehead
"Alright" I then look down at all the clothes in there PE shirts, PE shorts, ties, skirts, even underwear. Gross. But one thing caught my attention, all these clothes are fucking massive!!
"Erwin how do you expect me to fit into these?" I say whilst glaring at him to show my disappointment and anger which only resulted in a chuckle from him.
"The shirts you should be fine with, they'll be big but they won't fall off. It's just the shorts we have to worry about" he says whilst moving his fingers to his mouth to show that he's thinking
"What if you fold them inwards? It'll be a little tight around your waist but at least you know they won't fall down" he says whilst smiling proudly at his not so genius idea. After a about half a minute since his suggestion I sigh and nod in defeat
"Fine" I mutter and Erwin quickly gets to work finding something for me.

Eventually Erwin pulls out a shirt and shorts that are smaller than the rest but are still massive on me.
I take the kit and thank him whilst heading over to the changing rooms.

I start by taking my shirt and tie off then quickly putting on the shirt, wincing in disgust at the smell of body odour and sweat that has lingered on this rag of a shirt. I then quickly remove my trousers and put on the shorts, folding them up at the top like Erwin said to do, which surprisingly worked better then I expected. Once finished I just sat here waiting for Erwin to come and fetch me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement and looked over. Standing far away to the right of me was Erwin shirtless and absolutely handsome. I can't help but stare at him, his amazing six pack, the way his muscles flexed as they moved. This man was a god!!

He eventually finishes getting changed and looks over to me and I quickly look away and down to the ground. To my confusion I can here a quiet chuckle and footsteps towards me until they're standing right in front of me.

"Look at me Levi" Erwin calls and I slowly look up at him, my face a bright red which earns me another chuckle from Erwin.
He gently puts his hand on my cheek and rubs his gently with his thumb
"Did  you like what you saw?" He says whilst smirking.
I stare shocked at his sudden change and how sexy he is. I can't help but gulp and look away.

This resulted in him grabbing my jaw and turned my head to face him. He then gently planted his lips against mine. My face by now probably couldn't have been any redder. I look up into his eyes and I just see softness there, like he cares about me. I haven't had anyone care about me for a while, but it feels more than that. It feels like he loves me. Now whether this was desperation for a relationship or if I actually loved him I'm not sure but I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. This resulted in him wrapping his arms around my small waist and pulling me closer before pulling our lips away.

"Levi I know we've just met but I feel like I'm meant to be with you. I want to get to know you Levi, all of you. So, Levi Ackerman, will you be my boyfriend?" He says whilst smiling.
How the fuck is he not nervous by this?! I can't stop shaking!!
"I uhh I ummm" get it together Levi you can do this!!! Since talking wasn't going to happen I slowly nod and give him a small smile back.
His smile grew wider which I didn't think was possible and he lifted me up and hugged me. I chuckled and hug back, resting my head on his shoulder and smiling happily.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with college work. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed!!)