Twist

Levi's pov

It was the last day of term and we now have 2 weeks of holiday which I'm not looking forward to in the slightest since I'll be spending that holiday with my uncle.

The reason I'll be with my uncle for the two weeks is due to my nazi boyfriend (who isn't really a nazi) visiting his Nan for the two weeks leaving me completely on my own.

After waving Erwin off from the car park at school I started heading home, to my actual home this time.

Upon entering my home I realised my daft uncle isn't there and neither are his twat friends. I check my phone and realised that I have a missed call from Erwin.

"Already? I said goodbye to you like 10 minutes ago" I sigh then call Erwin back.

"Levi?! Levi are you ok?! Are you safe?!" He shouted down the phone making me freeze in shock.

"What? Erwin what's going on? Of course I'm safe. What's up with you?" I question without trying to hide my confusion in my voice.

"Right Levi I'm coming to pick you up ok? Just pack your bag. Get all the food you can carry."

"What? Why Erwin? What's happening?"

"Levi please! Just do this for me. Please. I just want to keep you safe. Just listen to me and I'll explain everything once we're in the car and safe. Ok?"

I sigh and give in "alright then. I'll see you in a bit then" I then hang up and start packing everything I need including food, toiletries and clothing.

After around 30 minutes I hear a car horn outside my house and I quickly pack everything into the boot and back seats of erwins car and get into the passenger seat.

"Now tell me what's going on Erwin"

"Levi. Levi I'm so so sorry. We're not safe here any more. I'm taking you somewhere safe" Erwin says whilst starting the car and pulling out of my drive. He then starts driving towards the motorway.

In the distance I can hear screams, shouting, sounds of metal crashing together and car horns. What the hell is going on?

"Levi?"

I quickly turn my attention back to Erwin.

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever watch any zombie movies?"

(And I'm leaving it there for this one 😛)